superconfessional

hmm...sounds like you might be falling into the friends catagory. or does she already know you wanna be more then just friends?

exactly.

dude, it's probably already too late for you to make a move, and anyway, the more time you take to do it, there are less chances that you are gonna succeed because she starts to see you more as friend than anything else

thats how my parents got a divorce. i dont know the whole story but think twice if its worth it. does the lady have kids, how long they've been married, who came onto who kinda thing.

are you for real?

if the married woman is jumping the fence, then the last one to blame is the guy that is fucking her, he owes no explanations to anyone, and if the woman has kids, she should have thought twice before acting like a whore.

hahaha

jeepster: i honestly think you have waited far too long make this relationship anything more than it already is. she probably already sees you as a friend, as someone she can talk to and lean on.. i know you want to tap it... but right now i think you gotta consider..

friendship vs attempt at hitting that...

because moving in could make shit reallly awkwarddddddd

unless u chloroform her and have your way?

I want to murder eBay user "Darksida" if I remember correctly. Beat me to a pair of Ann Demeulemeester boots in my size at a patently ridiculous price.

He also buys a lot of imitation Matrix equipment, faux-military-goth accessories, action figures and videogames. I got sniped by a stay-at-home gothic nerd.

My confession is that I have not been this angry in some time, and certainly not over material goods, but goddamnit.

I apologize if Darksida is a user on here, but I am going to break into your home and steal those boots from you.

hmm...sounds like you might be falling into the friends catagory. or does she already know you wanna be more then just friends?
exactly.

dude, it's probably already too late for you to make a move, and anyway, the more time you take to do it, there are less chances that you are gonna succeed because she starts to see you more as friend than anything else

hahaha

jeepster: i honestly think you have waited far too long make this relationship anything more than it already is. she probably already sees you as a friend, as someone she can talk to and lean on.. i know you want to tap it... but right now i think you gotta consider..

friendship vs attempt at hitting that...

because moving in could make shit reallly awkwarddddddd

unless u chloroform her and have your way?

despite the 30 minutes we spent making out after the date the other night...

no, im pretty set. but i think she's not gonna want a relationship. i was talking to her today, and for the fact that she just got out of a long distance relationship, and that the summer is coming to an end, i imagine this won't go much farther. which is alright, but it makes me sad regardless. it makes sense, but obviously, the truth is always a bummer. we're going to a bbq together tonight, and maybe she'll be alright, and maybe ill get some-get some. she does like me, i just don't know how she feels about a relationship.

but i'll keep the chloroform option open, just in case.

i was in a hurry to neg reb robi for his stupid ass flame war with keyko, and then his sub-war with mike lowrey (defending style handicapped gets you off) and i accidentally added to his rep, instead of detracting. i need to slow down, like my father tells me.

yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh jeeeep

went to a neuwave sorta gig the othe night... some friends invited me a bunch of people that looked like westside.. i had a fun time.. after a couple beers was just having a blast even though i did not know a lot of the stuff being played

yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh jeeeep

went to a neuwave sorta gig the othe night... some friends invited me a bunch of people that looked like westside.. i had a fun time.. after a couple beers was just having a blast even though i did not know a lot of the stuff being played

haha thanks man. well, tonight was alright, we didnt do anything but talk. she wanted to go, and i meant to take her home (where we wouldve made whoopy and whatnot for a good while), but i ended up staying at a party (not the one we started at), and just feeling generally lame because she went home with her friend and some other dude who thinks he has it in with her. she seemed sorta distant tonight, and it was kinda bumming me. i think she doesn't want to be involved, but she does. i dunno, im over thinking it, and the hell if i know what shes thinking. i left her a message and hopefully she'll get back to me in the morning. i'd like spend some more time with just her, but somehow her friend is staying with her while her parents are gone, and i can never seem to get a moment alone with her. had we left earlier tonight, we wouldve had to have left the friend at the party, and that would be a dick move. i dunno, i just feel weird about it, and i think she does too. she knows i really like her, but i dunno if she wants to commit to anything.

ahhh. i had a cigarette tonight and i hated it. i smoke them so infrequently that its like lame when i do. i just felt compelled to have one. i didnt even smoke any pot or anything, and had half a beer. i just feel shitty tonight, and i really wish she'd call me back, but im sure she's asleep/her phones on silent/i dont get service at my house.

i dunno, i havent taken the anti-depressants im on in a while, and i feel like its catching up with me. i just feel shitty generally. and i really like this girl, but i can't read her mind. ahh. i just dont wanna think right now. i had a dream about her last night, and i wanted to tell her, but this kid just wouldn't stop butting in whenever i wanted to get a word in edgewise. ahhhhhhhhh.

it was just generally not a good night, for either of us. im definately not in friends territory, but im for sure in limbo on the scale of things, stuck between friends and relationship.

Guest scruf

dont feel bumed out about it jeep. relationships are hard and if they're so many things pulling you two away from eachother then dont fight it man its just fate.

i wouldn't like to be the first one to say it but in times like these just get drunk, get high or both

keep ya head up jeepster.....

ill see her tomorrow at work, and we'll have time to talk. i think shes just torn between her feelings of post-breakup loneliness and possibly how she feels about me. i dont want to cause her pain or distress, and if its not meant to be now, but in the future sometime, then so be it. i dunno, ill let you all know. since this is like the sufu drama that you all seem to enjoy and savor when im around haha.

ill see her tomorrow at work, and we'll have time to talk. i think shes just torn between her feelings of post-breakup loneliness and possibly how she feels about me. i dont want to cause her pain or distress, and if its not meant to be now, but in the future sometime, then so be it. i dunno, ill let you all know. since this is like the sufu drama that you all seem to enjoy and savor when im around haha.

you have to man up. this whole friends thing is going for the worst.

jeep dont let this situation turn sour

feelings for someone are good, but they can fuck you up

when you get way too fucking into your own thoughts and

observations about it all. talking about anti-depressants andshit on that level sort of tarnishes the simple purity of the relationship in the first place. two friends that get along extremely well and have a slight romantic bond between them. too much unneeded drama about something that is not even a full relationship can turn it all to the worst.

keep it real comrade

i am really addicted to this site. i am constantly on it just reading any and everything i can. i go on vacation tomorrow morning for 3 weeks and i have a feeling that i will be feeling withdrawal from not reading the exploits of this site.

with that being said see ya the future be back in 3 weeks.

confession: today while doing some bullshit homeowrk for my SAT class, where i had to write down sentences inwhich i found extremely useless words i reasoned that my teacher would never read the shit i wrote down and my handwriting looks like arabic so i might as well just write down whatever the fuck i want.

so i just started writing my thoughts and putting in SAT words here and there, and through just writing down my stream of conscious thoughts i figured that i really and put off by women that are soft and graceful in personality. and i enjoy those that are slightly arrogant/dominating of social situations and blunt, because they put me in a subordinate position. i am used to the superior position in things with the soft and sensual females, but it is such a relief to have someone make me feel inferior whilst interlaced and making out. the two poeple that come to mind are older girl, and my old almost bestfriend but not quite who i hadnt seen all summer who all of a sudden got reall fucking gorgeous.

i need sleeeeeep

I've noticed a pattern.

I like boy

I do things with boy

boy and i are fine with our arrangement

until boy starts going after my roommates who constantly throw themselves at any boy i bring home

every boy i actually like ends up leaving me for a friend..... i think i'm constantly attracted to sucky people.... or i'm seriously inadequate.

...i figured that i really and put off by women that are soft and graceful in personality. and i enjoy those that are slightly arrogant/dominating of social situations and blunt, because they put me in a subordinate position. i am used to the superior position in things with the soft and sensual females, but it is such a relief to have someone make me feel inferior whilst interlaced and making out. the two poeple that come to mind are older girl, and my old almost bestfriend but not quite who i hadnt seen all summer who all of a sudden got reall fucking gorgeous.

Agreed. These hard to get, semi-arrogant fully confident ones are awesome. Its always interesting being around a woman like that.

haha thanks man. well, tonight was alright, we didnt do anything but talk. she wanted to go, and i meant to take her home (where we wouldve made whoopy and whatnot for a good while), but i ended up staying at a party (not the one we started at), and just feeling generally lame because she went home with her friend and some other dude who thinks he has it in with her. she seemed sorta distant tonight, and it was kinda bumming me. i think she doesn't want to be involved, but she does. i dunno, im over thinking it, and the hell if i know what shes thinking. i left her a message and hopefully she'll get back to me in the morning. i'd like spend some more time with just her, but somehow her friend is staying with her while her parents are gone, and i can never seem to get a moment alone with her. had we left earlier tonight, we wouldve had to have left the friend at the party, and that would be a dick move. i dunno, i just feel weird about it, and i think she does too. she knows i really like her, but i dunno if she wants to commit to anything.

ahhh. i had a cigarette tonight and i hated it. i smoke them so infrequently that its like lame when i do. i just felt compelled to have one. i didnt even smoke any pot or anything, and had half a beer. i just feel shitty tonight, and i really wish she'd call me back, but im sure she's asleep/her phones on silent/i dont get service at my house.

i dunno, i havent taken the anti-depressants im on in a while, and i feel like its catching up with me. i just feel shitty generally. and i really like this girl, but i can't read her mind. ahh. i just dont wanna think right now. i had a dream about her last night, and i wanted to tell her, but this kid just wouldn't stop butting in whenever i wanted to get a word in edgewise. ahhhhhhhhh.

it was just generally not a good night, for either of us. im definately not in friends territory, but im for sure in limbo on the scale of things, stuck between friends and relationship.

I've been casually following this on going love interest in your life. I don;t know the specifics, but then again I really don't need to. Completely and totally stop talking to and seeing this girl. You will never be with her and the relationship is already tainted by your infatuation and her ambivalence. You want to fuck this girl and she is not having it. Don't let depression get an edge on you when its just latent anger from something not worth being angry over. Go for a run. Get your endorphins going. Read a book. Empower yourself and stop giving your power away to some chick who does'nt care and isnt worth it. We've all been through similar stuations and cutting her off will spare you the wasted time and energy of going through these trials.

jeep dont let this situation turn sour

feelings for someone are good, but they can fuck you up

when you get way too fucking into your own thoughts and

observations about it all. talking about anti-depressants andshit on that level sort of tarnishes the simple purity of the relationship in the first place. two friends that get along extremely well and have a slight romantic bond between them. too much unneeded drama about something that is not even a full relationship can turn it all to the worst.

keep it real comrade

sorry corbs, but i mega disagree with you here. human relationships are not meant to be pure, and fuck trodding lightly in matters of desire

i dunno, i havent taken the anti-depressants im on in a while, and i feel like its catching up with me. i just feel shitty generally.

jeep....please mate, for your own sake - whatever you do, dont self-medicate.

ive done the same thing myself in the past, and it has only made things worse for me.

hope youre feeling ok dude.

I've noticed a pattern.

I like boy

I do things with boy

boy and i are fine with our arrangement

until boy starts going after my roommates who constantly throw themselves at any boy i bring home

every boy i actually like ends up leaving me for a friend..... i think i'm constantly attracted to sucky people.... or i'm seriously inadequate.

sounds like you need some new friends.

Jeep - I think you have totally played yourself out of this game. You have spent too much time thinking about doing something when you should have been done it already. Now this woman is using you to make herself feel better and giving you just enough encouragement to keep you around without actually giving you what you are after (whatever that is, I don't think you are being totally honest wih yourself either).

My advice, save your sanity and regain some power by withdrawing from this. Why the fuck are you pining over a woman who is taking other dudes home with her? Even if they are "just friends". If she wanted you in her bed you woulda been there. Make yourself scarce. It might suck for a week or two but believe me, you'll get over it Acting like her puppy isn't going to get you anywhere you aren't already, and doesn't that suck too?

^^^

Listen to this man.

GFTOW

(go fuck ten other women)

edit: I spilled some spaghetti sauce on my Skulls last night, so I cold soaked them for a couple hours. I wore them wet while rocking out to Guitar Hero last night, and now the fit is fucking phenomenal. Like butter....

thanks for the words everyone.

well, i dont have much to tell, we just talked today and im gonna see her sometime this weekend. im really not letting her take over me, but its definately bumming me that i can't seem to get a handle on this whole situation. maybe ill just let her have some time to herself and ill ask her on monday. i dunno, there are no other girls im interested in, and shes the only one i'd have a relationship with. you're right, i waited too long. two summers too long. im gonna be in boston a bunch of times over the course of the next school year because im looking at emerson, and maybe we'll go on some dates or something (she goes to BU). i dunno, the whole situation is sorta just bunk-o at this point, and im content to be friends if she doesn't want to take it further.

im gonna go to the gym and blow off some steam, i just feel generally shitty today.

and she didnt "go home" with another dude, he just drove her home. the dude is hardly "attractive", and she has pretty high standards, so nothing happened.

i love The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy. its like a great/subversively funny show.

ahhhhh. im so inexperienced with real relationships that this is just driving me into the grounddd. i've only had one real girlfriend in the past, and she was my age, so i dunno. maybe its just not meant to be. we'll see what comes of it.

thanks again sufu'ers. im sure during the regular school year, there will be more drama for me to complain about.

Good god.

Just had these dream where these two gay guys where driving me home and they tried to rape me, I kept saying "NO NO, I AM STRAIGHT, IM STRAIGHTTTTTT" and after I said that the guy that was driving tried shove his member in my mouth- then I just played dead, like someone would if they were being attacked by a bear or something....