superconfessional

Haha dude it was partially a joke...good thing results were negative. And yes, I'm going to pick up a box or two or three - thanks for the concern

ah congrats. Abortions are never fun.

Best abortion bit is from Eugene Mirman. "It costs an extra 30 bucks to get put under during your abortion. That is the best 30 dollars you could ever spend! You're like do I want to not remember my abortion, or do I want to go to Papa Johns? Hmm, abortion... Papa Johns..."

i'm listening to paramore right now.

haha, i have friends seeing them tonight.

they played a show at a local venue my friend books, and someone pulled the fire alarm and his business partner evacuated the entire show.

zKyWcYOBMw&search=paramore%20trackside

it was a good time.

it is older girls birthday tomorrow and i got her a mediocre gift and someone told me yesterday that she is a couple of steps away from a nymphomaniac. and now im contemplating writing on the card, happy birthday day blah blah heres your gift and i give you full rights to my virginity. but im definitely not that ballsy.

god. i love when the words "older women" and "nymphomaniac" appear in the same sentence. i just love them seperately too.

god dammit, if only i were in college already this girl im after would be in the bag.

CURSE YOU COLLEGE APPLICATION PROCESSSSSSSSSSSSS

shakes fist.

I'm getting sick and tired of paying $200 a month on student loans

I don't feel so bad spending $200 a month on pot

priorities are overrated

agreed, i refuse to spend $90 to sign up at the gym but I don't mind spendin $160 a month on weed.

i never like to go above $100 for pot unless i know what im paying for is worth more than that. i got a ridiculous quarter for $140 of just amazing amazing silver/purple haze hybrid. it was beautiful. im sad its gone.

im gonna have to spend more than $100 cause im picking up like 1/4 of shrooms soon + 1/4 of good bud. dammit. my paychecks are dying faster than i get them.

but regardless, i dont have to pay for any clothes this summer. my mommy was nice enough to throw some cash my way for some future clothing purchases. awexome.