superconfessional

i have a friend who calls me his best friend, like a brother. i've never claimed him to be my best friend 'cause i hate how he seems so cocky sometimes. he works at barnes and noble and tells me how he flirts with girls, gets their numbers and never call them. do girls deserve this kind of thing?

i like donna.

k, now that i have that off my chest. off to the bathroom to masturbate!

There is this girl I like, but I don't know if I should persue her before I feel like I'm in love with another girl. A girl much older than me, who I probably shouldn't bother wish. I mean, she always wants to hang out and stuff, she seems genuinely interested, but I don't know if I should even waste my time...

bahhh just got paid and it's already burning a hole in my pocket... I was struck with the sudden urge to pick up a pair of clarks desert boots in sand suede. there's a high chance of me dropping everything I'm doing right now and driving out to get them

You can order a Pair of Aldens, and a Skull wallet without driving anywhere. Spend baby. woohoo

i have a friend who calls me his best friend, like a brother. i've never claimed him to be my best friend 'cause i hate how he seems so cocky sometimes. he works at barnes and noble and tells me how he flirts with girls, gets their numbers and never call them. do girls deserve this kind of thing?

i like donna.

k, now that i have that off my chest. off to the bathroom to masturbate!

Half the guys who ask for a girl's number never call them, usually because they're gigantic pussies. Girls tend to be used to it so it's not like your friend is breaking their tiny hearts or anything.

my friend thinks he's too good for them or whatever. i don't think he's a pussy about it. he just gets this ego.. but the usually some of the girls go to his work and ask him why he didn't call ;o

and would you say it's fucked up on his part of i like this one girl and he's says to me, "if you don't make a move, then i will."

he said that to my other friend, who happens to like the girl's sister, which 'forced' my friend to tell her that he likes her. all downhill from there...

Half the guys who ask for a girl's number never call them, usually because they're gigantic pussies. Girls tend to be used to it so it's not like your friend is breaking their tiny hearts or anything.
I dont have the problem of them not calling. Maybe cause I rarely if ever give it out to guys who ask for it. As a matter of fact a guy coming up to me like he's all that get's shot down faster than anything.

I dont have the problem of them not calling. Maybe cause I rarely if ever give it out to guys who ask for it. As a matter of fact a guy coming up to me like he's all that get's shot down faster than anything.

come on, be honest, if it is a really good looking guy you will give out your number no matter how he acts(not considering extreme assholes cases)

but getting a girl's number doesnt mean sh*t

Quoted for truth. I can count the number of times I got a girl's digits. The only time I feel I'm somewhat "in" is when I get the second date and score the kiss. Everything else doesn't mean shit.

Quoted for truth. I can count the number of times I got a girl's digits. The only time I feel I'm somewhat "in" is when I get the second date and score the kiss. Everything else doesn't mean shit.

speaking of digits, i remember in 8th grade way back for my initiation I had to ask this one really hot girl for her 7 digits but i heard my friend wrong and i thought he said 7 bitches, so i went up to her and said "how about you hook me up with your 7 bitches?" she just smiled at me and then broke out laughing, I guess she knew i was supposed to say digits instead of bitches.

so friday night my neighbor ave me some mushrooms, enough for what i expected to me a nice mellow trip. i flipped the fuck out. i mean to the point i was curled up in my room with the lights out crying wishing it would just end... in the 10 or 11 years that ive done this shit ive never had that happen. im done with drugs of all kinds i think.

so friday night my neighbor ave me some mushrooms, enough for what i expected to me a nice mellow trip. i flipped the fuck out. i mean to the point i was curled up in my room with the lights out crying wishing it would just end... in the 10 or 11 years that ive done this shit ive never had that happen. im done with drugs of all kinds i think.

heard it all before!

I am sitting on my couch wearing only a wifebeater, my aprils and boxers...watching America's Top Model, listening to Dipset and chatting with a bunch of dudes on the internets.

And eating chocolate covered cashews.

this weekend i punched my own face three times very hard

it hurts to smile and i think a tooth is loose

i confess i am a self-destructive idiot

HA ha, hope it's nothing serious, this reminds me of I friend I have who wakes up every monday, saying he is toning down his drinking, but by friday, it's back to that point again. He walked infront of a car last week, put his hand up in a stop like motion, and got collected by the thing...

this one time i was drunk with my friends at a bonfire in santa cruz, there were these other drunk/high dudes from georgia or something, and this one dude talked about doing shrooms. he mentioned how it's best to wake up feeling good, have bangin' sex and then taking it, and it lasts for hours... just what he told me, but i'm a scared to do drugs, so maybe you can give that a try, cheep!