superconfessional

Guest Airjamie
I can't stop listening to the new NIN album.

I don't really think it's even that good.

But seriously, how awesome is it that the disc changed colors!?! And that layout is amazing.

Fuck, this one girl who I brought out with a group of my friends ditched me in the middle of the night, pretty sure to see some other guy. She was texting him back and forth through most of the Yankee game we went to see. Fuckin bitch.

That's fucked up man. I took a friend along with me, and the girl was supposed to bring a friend with her for my friend, so it was embarassing to tell him that I got stood up, because I had just talked to her on the phone before we left to pick her and the other girl up.

i was thinking about not going, but its J prom, so i have next year. i'm sorta not to intimidated by the going, but more of everythign that comes before. my relationships seem to fall apart easily these days.

other than that, im peachy.

i need to be in college. it would really help. a lot.

please go to your prom...eventually you'll be too old to do anything as awesome as prom (which is, by the way, an awesome excuse to dress up in a slick suit)...and don't EVER wish you're in college. I went out with my buddy who's 2 years my junior last night and we ended up at a highschool party. never have i felt like such an old fart in my life. love being in grade 11, cuz after grade 12 you're just old,.

please go to your prom...eventually you'll be too old to do anything as awesome as prom (which is, by the way, an awesome excuse to dress up in a slick suit)...and don't EVER wish you're in college. I went out with my buddy who's 2 years my junior last night and we ended up at a highschool party. never have i felt like such an old fart in my life. love being in grade 11, cuz after grade 12 you're just old,.

high school has been unkind to me, but to quote Little Miss Sunshine:

"...So, if you sleep until you're 18... Ah, think of the suffering you're gonna miss. I mean high school? High school-those are your prime suffering years. You don't get better suffering than that."

i'm gonna go, and i'll enjoy it, but i could stand to be done with everyone around me. i dont dislike them, i just feel out of place (i always have where i live).

"...So, if you sleep until you're 18... Ah, think of the suffering you're gonna miss. I mean high school? High school-those are your prime suffering years. You don't get better suffering than that."

i'm gonna go, and i'll enjoy it, but i could stand to be done with everyone around me. i dont dislike them, i just feel out of place (i always have where i live).

fuckartqs4.jpg

highschool HATED me...then i moved and shit couldn't have been better...so i spent 8 months out of 4 years in high school actually enjoying it. and then it was gone :( savour the party while its easy dude.

PS : Where is that phrase from?! I saw it on jonny knox's shirt in jackass 2 and loved it.

highschool HATED me...then i moved and shit couldn't have been better...so i spent 8 months out of 4 years in high school actually enjoying it. and then it was gone :( savour the party while its easy dude.

PS : Where is that phrase from?! I saw it on jonny knox's shirt in jackass 2 and loved it.

its not about the party, i do that only when the opportunity presents itself, its about the people. the heartless, soulless, immature, unforgiving, materialistic, elitist, self-obsessed people that i have to deal with on a daily basis. its a real downer, but i perserver cause i know college will be better.

i need sleep.

We don't strictly have college here in Australia, but I've graduated university, and it's no better than school. It's the same people you went to school with... you just dont know them yet.

If you feel isolated at school, don't rely on the education system to make friends for you. Go out and do things, meet people, be proactive, just becasue you go from school to college your life isnt going to get better.

That's fucked up man. I took a friend along with me, and the girl was supposed to bring a friend with her for my friend, so it was embarassing to tell him that I got stood up, because I had just talked to her on the phone before we left to pick her and the other girl up.

Yeah, she had really big tits and I wanted to fuck the shit out of her. Oh well, shit happens.

Guest Airjamie
I don't know what you're talking about, I stole this shit like a month ago, don't have the CD.

Oh...uh it changes colors when your fingers touch it. Its pretty sweet.

I just asked out a girl through AIM. It wasn't even during a conversation. I just messaged her and asked her.

as lame as that is i imagine you asking her out to watch a movie at great mall and you both would have to get dropped off and picked up by your parents. middle school status.. so did she say yes?

as lame as that is i imagine you asking her out to watch a movie at great mall and you both would have to get dropped off and picked up by your parents. middle school status.. so did she say yes?

She said yes. I am picking her up. But we are going to sneak into a movie(she wanted to try it) at oakridge. Not quite middle school status, but nearly.

i met my dream girl this weekend.

beautiful, well traveled, stylish as fuck, nike head, hip hop head, skateboarder, artist, photographer... her fucking ringtone on her phone is gangstarrs mass appeal.

i honestly never thought id meet someone like this... especially in jacksonville florida... only problem is shes moving up to williamsburg in a month to start an intership at some menswear company... forget the name...

beautiful, well traveled, stylish as fuck, nike head, hip hop head, skateboarder, artist, her fucking ringtone on her phone is gangstarrs mass appeal.

AH FUCK HOLMES. Game over. Time to move to W'burgh. ha.

holy shit.

cheepster, i know you lives and perhaps loves the life of a playa, and i know you could keep ballin' (literally) 'til you were 89 and yr heart gave out during yr annual gangbangathon,

but for the love of all that is holy and beautiful and good between a man and a woman...

godfuckingugh. excuse me while i vomit.

you make me sick. that's a wifey right there.

we're all jealous.