superconfessional

I've been studying for the GMAT every day and it fucking sucks.

All this work makes me feel like I'm still in college. You know that feeling you had of every day of your college career where at any given moment that you were out with your friends you knew in the back of your mind: "I should be studying".......I was so glad to be rid of it and be able to leave stress behind when I got home from work everyday. But now, when I'm out to dinner or doing something fun on the weekend, all I can think of is: "I could be using this time to study".............shit.

:(

All this work makes me feel like I'm still in college. You know that feeling you had of every day of your college career where at any given moment that you were out with your friends you knew in the back of your mind: "I should be studying".......I was so glad to be rid of it and be able to leave stress behind when I got home from work everyday. But now, when I'm out to dinner or doing something fun on the weekend, all I can think of is: "I could be using this time to study".............shit.

tell me about it, been studying again for my mcats for the past 3 months.....haven't even left the house in a week. The one thing i miss about full time work is that you could leave it all behind at work. With school, you always have something looming over you....

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it 'the terminator'. First I crouch down in the shower in the classic 'naked terminator traveling through time' pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.

tell me about it, been studying again for my mcats for the past 3 months.....haven't even left the house in a week. The one thing i miss about full time work is that you could leave it all behind at work. With school, you always have something looming over you....

You mean that feeling doesn't stick with you forever?

Oh god, that is a HUGE relief.

I am dead serious.

so i have a pretty big walk in shower and i usually sit down naked and let the water hit me. i know it def has enough room for 2 people. so im sitting down taking a shower and this big ma fucker almost goes on my thigh. im sorry but my dick is exposed and i do not want any spider on it, or biting it or whatever. god that was sooo nasty

so i have a pretty big walk in shower and i usually sit down naked and let the water hit me. i know it def has enough room for 2 people. so im sitting down taking a shower and this big ma fucker almost goes on my thigh. im sorry but my dick is exposed and i do not want any spider on it, or biting it or whatever. god that was sooo nasty

Dude, hit that shit.

Guest youngteam

i've taken the lsat, which was sort of fun, and the gre, which is no different from the sat. the mcat, though, is no joke. anyone who does well on the mcat automatically earns my respect as a smart fucking bastard.

Are you taking the MCAT this month? I took it last year and it was fine, but I needed a higher score to make up for my undergrad GPA. I might take the test again or go the Pharmacy school route. Btw, are you applying to med school this year, too?

I'm thinking about taking a week off from drinking. I have trouble falling asleep at night cause my mind races, so for quite sometime I've been drinking myself to sleep. I didn't realize it until a couple days ago, but I can't remember the last day I haven't had a drink.

i just watched the ring in its entirety for the first time. i watched in the movie theater before, but i fell asleep. terrible. just terrible. it wasn't scary, i actually scared myself more from anticipation. then again, maybe watching scary movie parodies made the movie lose its effect. either way, what a waste of $10.
are you talking about the korean, american, or japanese version?

i think that the japanese version is most effective while using a video player format.

i didn't even know this movie existed when my friend sent me a dirty blank video tape containing this movie in the japanese version. i watched it alone late at night and i seriously wondered what if i only had ten more days to live, and why my friend had to do this to me.

ditto. i need to schedule my test.

^^ haha a blank tape. crazy. and wasn't it 7 days? btw, on the tape, wtf is with the chair spinning upside down? i think everything else was explained but that.

oops, i meant unlabeled instead of blank. and it's been a long time since i've seen it i don't remember if it was 7 or 10 days. and i don't remember the chair spinning upside down either. but i do remember it scared the crap out of me. maybe because i grew up in japan, the japanese horror scares me a lot more than american horror.

i took the GMAT several years ago... knowing you, england, you really only need to study the math portion, as your verbal skills are probably fine.

if i remember correctly, i aced the verbal and got something like a 75% on the math (bleh).

still, it was good enough to get me a graduate assistantship and free school... which i promptly dropped out of three months later, ftw.

:)

It's always been a fantasy of mine to be a sex slave for 2 bears, male and female, pleasing the male when she's tired, and vice versa.

Slowly sliding my lips up and down his thick shaft, tasting his pre-cum on my toungue. Once he's had enough of that, he rolls over onto his back, lifting me up as though I weighed nothing. Gently placing me on his cock, I guide him in, feeling him stretch me wide open.

I moan with pleasure, feeling him fill me up. He growls softly, I feel it rumble deep in his chest, vibrating all the way down his body and through mine. He continues to lift me up and then pull me down. He's doing all the work for me, it feels so good, the warmth of the fur, his paws either side of my waist. He is in total control, I'm just nothing comapared to his vast size and strength, but I have total trust in him, I know he won't hurt me.

I feel the pace quicken, almost imperceptibly. I slowly stroke myself, feeling myself nearing the point of no return coming closer with every stroke.

I can hear the growl getting louder now, he speeds up even more, forcing me further and further down onto his thick cock. If it wasn't for the fact I my body is reasing so many endorphines, I would probably be screaming in agony. Except I am panting and whining, just like a bitch, begging her mate to fill her up.

His claws dig in deeper, the pain, it's excsquisite. It sends me over the edge. My head goes back, I let out a short grunt, I feel my cock explode, covering his chest fur in my seed. I keep stroking, it looks as though I'm trying to rip my cock out. I let out another grunt, another torrent flows forth, then another and another. A drop lands on the beasts muzzle.

He seems confused for a moment. That's what I think. He digs his paws in even harder now and slams me onto his cock, I feel his grumble turn into a roar. He's cumming, oh my god. I can feel in, filling me up. It's undescribable. He's mating with me, he's claimed me.

I feel him slow, his cock still throbbing within me, it seems as though there's no more room for his cum. It's dripping out of me, onto his fur. I reach down, then bring my hand up, tasting him. It's more than I ever expected. It's heaven.

i took the GMAT several years ago... knowing you, england, you really only need to study the math portion, as your verbal skills are probably fine.

if i remember correctly, i aced the verbal and got something like a 75% on the math (bleh).

still, it was good enough to get me a graduate assistantship and free school... which i promptly dropped out of three months later, ftw.

:)

Thanks man; I'll take that as a compliment. I am not too worried about the verbal; I've pretty much gotten 99% of the verbal practice questions right that I've been doing. Math on the other hand......ergh. I need to study and study, and by the time I get to the end of a practice book, I've purposely forgotten all the stuff in the beginning. I bought 4 separate books and have online access to Princeton's test questions, so hopefully I'll practice enough that it will be engrained in my memory by the time I take the test......:)

Is going to graduate school a better option than getting a BA and then getting a CFA?

I don't know what CFA has to do with anything.....

http://www.cfainc.org/

In all seriousness though, I would certainly say that yes, as a whole, an MBA is a better option. An MBA won't necessarily restrict you towards finance and will enable you to come in at management levels at consulting firms, banks, or even luxury goods firms, etc.