superconfessional

fading to black for real this time...well i'm not saying never, never say never 'cause you never know. Maybe one day i'll come back, when the sun rises. Until then....*curtain call*

-END SCENE-

It was nice knowing you for the time you came back. Take it easy.

Well, I am one month a 3 weeks away from being fully vested in my retirement plan at work and I have given notice at work. I have been planning on leaving this firm and moving back to Florida every since my divorce last year. 5 months ago my lease was up and knowing that I was not going to be here for even half a year I was reluctant to sign another lease. An aquaintance at work offered me his spare bedroom for the 5 months at a modest price and I took him up on it. Come to find out he is an out of control alcholic and EXTREMELY moody. On friday he finally lost it and now he wants me to leave with 1 month and 3 weeks left in town. Too short for another lease and too long for motels (I have the money but am saving it to renovate my very old and worn out house in Florida when I return because it needs some work to be liveable. So, I am going to live in my 2002 Subaru Impreza Outback wagon for 7 weeks. I have all my shit in a storage unit (not that I have that much anyway because the X got most everything ( it was easier than lawyers and less expensive). I am going to wear the same jeans for the next 7 weeks and plan to get some authentic "homeless wear" in my S501XX. It's been a hellova year.(by the way, I am still in my 30s so I am not as old as one might think for a retirement fund).

Shit man, thats rough. Get a tent mate, go camping for 7 weeks...catch fish and eat em.

Hang in the Diamonds buddy, chicks eh?

Thought about that and I will be doing some camping on the weekends ( I do alot of that anyway), but the closest campsite in the Metroplex (where I work is freaking 70 miles away). There is one in Lewisville but it is almost as expensive as a hotel room.

As long as we're on public penis stories... Its cold, grey, and a strange mix of snow and rain here in hellish pittsburgh, so I'm already pissed. I get off the bus to get back to my apartment and sure enough standing in the bus stop is a homeless guy with his cock out pissing into the street. Its fucking 5 p.m. here! I didn't need to see that on my way home.

Confession: I hate these jeans, but I keep wearing them anyway. Fuck this denim contest.

I've almost completely lost my appetite in the past week, been sleeping too much, and don't even have the will or desire to communicate with anyone in the outside world ... yeah 2nd semester is rough. Thankfully this is my last one, when I'm done I'm taking the first fucking flight out of this state.

You probably right, I almost did that when I heard I was going to have to live in car.

There are loads of cheap apartments/room you can pay by the month. Rent one for 2 months, loose a week; problem solved. Check your local free papers aimed at young turks. Hang in there, your avatar rocks!!

I was unable to produce a waywt picture that I was satisfied with. I'm kind of depressed about that...

What I demand you to confess is how long you take in staging these pictures as well as how many bloopers you produce as a result of your high waywt standard in picture taking.

england_rep.gif

I would like to confess that I too have given too many points to england.

One more...

I love this thread for all the best reasons: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=289860#post289860

damn, you can move in with me, it's still 70 miles away though, haha!

That's sweet! Thanks, I'll figure something out. I actually like camping alot so I will do quite a bit of that.I am more comfortable outdoors than indoors anyway. My car is actually pretty comfortable so I think I will manage. I have friends I could stay with but I just don't like imposing myself, the thought of it just gives me the creeps.

There are loads of cheap apartments/room you can pay by the month. Rent one for 2 months, loose a week; problem solved. Check your local free papers aimed at young turks. Hang in there, your avatar rocks!!

I have been checking them out, thanks for the advice. Most of the local one's I have checked are pretty much like hotels/extended stay suites and run 45-65 bucks per night and I just don't want to blow that much right now because I don't have a job lined up in Florida yet and I will need my savings, but I maybe can swing something.

What I demand you to confess is how long you take in staging these pictures as well as how many bloopers you produce as a result of your high waywt standard in picture taking.

I love this thread for all the best reasons: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=289860#post289860

id like to see a waywt bloopers thread.

also, im sticking with a shitty dead end job coz i need to pay the bills and i can loaf about and go on sufu and read the paper and i only need to stick it out till june.