superconfessional

i cnt believe i never heard this bob marley song until yesterday. I've followed this guy's music since a teenager, i collected every recording i could find of him yet never thought this song existed even though i had seen it listed on some sites as a promo recording or bootleg. It is fucking awesome...

check it out

Bob Marley - Rumors

or just delete everyone except this select few.

bunch of my friends just did that. i just "deactivated" mine a couple weeks back.

soo, i fucked up major at work today. some sketchy ass dude in one of those bucket caps with a little fuzz (krinkle hat it might be called?), a wife beater, a bunch of tats and a cane.. fuck, that should've been my first sign. anyway, he basically gives me a 50 for a two dollar item, second sign, and as i am giving him his 48 dollar change he starts asking really fast for different change and throwing a bunch of bills at me, strike three... basically he got away with 152 dollars more than he came with... SHIT :mad:

Guest on-display

If I care for a girl then I genuinely care for a girl. If I don't care I can be a womanizer at times. Probably because I'm not looking for anything serious right now.

i do that, its nice. need the right pillow though.

met this amazing cool 22yo... we have been havin the best summer romance type movie skit... she leaves in three weeks or so, totally hassle free unless i catch feelings... but as things are, we just have fun, play love, and know its going to end... i love it.

i have other girls to call, but want to "ride" this out first...

ah summer....

I'm starting to really hate Facebook and stuff like that. I mean, I don't even want to know about what people I've briefly met are up to. I keep it because I like to keep in touch with a very select group of people but other than that it's a piece a shit. Another thing I hate is how people I like in real life, develop this really annoying e-persona posting tons of things for attention, or certain things that will make other people think they are smart or diverse. And then other stupid people will "like" or comment on that stuff. Then I will just end up hating and being an asshole to those people I initially liked.

Fuck, social networking is making everyone come into contact with other people will all kinds of preconceived notions and misunderstandings.

This post is probably really trite but it's been bugging me this entire summer because I've been super bored and have pretty much picked apart every annoying or unlikeable aspect of both myself and all of my so-called friends. Conclusion: don't worry about other people, just concentrate on yourself, if all else fails just don't think about things that are fucked if there's no solution, or are meaningless to fix.

I'm so glad school is starting in a couple of weeks so I can just devote all my cognitive power to school work.

I recently deactivated my facebook for similar reasons.

Is there any way to just delete the account straight up?

don't know if this belongs here or random thoughts, but it seems like a confession i guess..

i wish i wasn't such a fuck up with girls.. i feel like i'm watching a train-wreck in slow motion but just cannot move out of the way. my problem is, when i get a girl that i really like and enjoy being around, i smother them. i even know when i'm doing it but just can't stop myself because i really want to be around them. i don't see a reason to "play games" and act like i don't want to hang out when i really do.

but, at the same time i love having my freedom and am not sure how i feel about having a girlfriend. i think because of this i sorta toy with girls.. shit, i just can't get anything right. i like being able to talk to whoever, whenever, however i want.. but, i also think that having a girlfriend might fill some sort of void that i feel i've had for some time. i can't really put it into words very well, but i just don't have someone who i can share my thoughts and feelings with (i think).

fuck.

edit: sorry for the self pity nature of this post.. am definitely looking for some advice/guidance though

I'm holding a girls heart in my hands.

Not literally of course haha.

But I know she absolutely loves me completely. Yet I'm still not sure if it's right or not. We get along very well, almost like brother and sister. She's 40, I'm 23. Age is but a number.

At one point I felt the same, but the feeling has metamorphosized since then into sort of a brotherly love.

I laid in bed thinking of the situation.

What is true love.

I hate tugging on her strings but leaving her dry,but I don't want to hurt her in any way ever, because I know if we did hook up she would even be deeper in the hole, and if some chance later in the future, when I'm really out there in the world and I might meet a girl I can't control my own heart against, I could end up hurting her.

To be honest if she were my age I would definitely have hooked up by now, she's still beautiful but I just don't know whats holding my own heart.

Beautiful, intelligent and cultured, wasn't this what I always wanted.

She was with another dude when we met, and the thought of that didn't bother me at all, which makes me question myself since I had the belief that true love is selfish and I wouldn't be able to bear it. I figured it was because what we had when we just met was already stronger than that. She broke up with the dude recently, I realized, probably for me.

Her values are the same as mine, and she helped guide me toward my destiny, without her I wouldn't be myself now.

She was there for me in the toughest of times.

I think I know what I will do now, we are watching meteor shower tomorrow. Aye yah.

my little sister is moving to london next year to do god knows what, and she sent me the nicest fb message saying basically can you write me a british cv. i just sent her the first how-to i found on the internet.

seriously girl wants to be independant and all and asks that kind of thing.... like i wasn't mad enough today...

I'm holding a girls heart in my hands.

Not literally of course haha.

But I know she absolutely loves me completely. Yet I'm still not sure if it's right or not. We get along very well, almost like brother and sister. She's 40, I'm 23. Age is but a number.

At one point I felt the same, but the feeling has metamorphosized since then into sort of a brotherly love.

I laid in bed thinking of the situation.

What is true love.

I hate tugging on her strings but leaving her dry,but I don't want to hurt her in any way ever, because I know if we did hook up she would even be deeper in the hole, and if some chance later in the future, when I'm really out there in the world and I might meet a girl I can't control my own heart against, I could end up hurting her.

To be honest if she were my age I would definitely have hooked up by now, she's still beautiful but I just don't know whats holding my own heart.

Beautiful, intelligent and cultured, wasn't this what I always wanted.

She was with another dude when we met, and the thought of that didn't bother me at all, which makes me question myself since I had the belief that true love is selfish and I wouldn't be able to bear it. I figured it was because what we had when we just met was already stronger than that. She broke up with the dude recently, I realized, probably for me.

Her values are the same as mine, and she helped guide me toward my destiny, without her I wouldn't be myself now.

She was there for me in the toughest of times.

I think I know what I will do now, we are watching meteor shower tomorrow. Aye yah.

Murakami problems right here.

Feel me my Goddess, your future love. I can change this world only for you, because of you the world morphs and dances. No other love can shift sands.

I understand you.

Listen to me

We won't even have to speak

Feel