superconfessional

You started a page of drama because you were offended that I like different food than you.

actually, you started a page of drama by being a pretentious cunt. How much more hipster can you get? Do you work at uniqlo?

Lick's destroys any fast food burger tho, canadian heads know whats up.

confessional: i'd eat a burger with every meal if i could.

is that just some east coast joint? never seen it in vancouver or edmo

and is hero burger any good? hitting to soon so..

confess; i feel sorry for the one dude in my office who is the only dude who has to use work washroom when I'm droppin' my most foul of rank d's

i've only ate them in oakville and burly. oakville one was the best, think it was like the second or third one opened? its been there for a long while.

the one i went to in burlington they didn't even sing my order i was all like wtf.

you need the whole experience. fuck the 'express' locations.

EDIT: i'm so fucking hungry now..

Guest on-display

I can't take clubbing seriously, its so linear. A sad attempt for others to impress the opposite sex with the "coolest" clothes they think they have in their closet. Over-priced shit. "Buy her a drink? Get her some water." Overcrowded and dark, probably dance with a dude by mistake. See a decent girl across the room? Need to part red sea to get to her. Meet a girl, have to meet the people she's with. "You talking to my girl?" smh. Girls look good from the back. Easy to get laid, easy to get an std. Someone ends up lost. Someone ends up crying. Someone spills their drink. Someone throws up.

Lounges, partying, bars, etc are cool.

Any love for Five Guys in here? Shit's so good, I have to take back what I said about Carl's. Plus I'm a sucker for fresh cut fries you can malt down.

I live in Baltimore. There's like three five guys in walking distance and I love it. Still gotta give my love to In n' out though. It's like the number one reason I like going to my parents's house in Cali.

Apparently you can buy Pat La Frieda hamburger patties at fresh direct. Which is great cause that means I dont have to trek to Shake Shack every time I want a burger.

The pat la frieda patties on FD are really good. Make sure you have an exhaust if you cook em indoors. The high fat content creates alot of smoke.

Any love for Five Guys in here? Shit's so good, I have to take back what I said about Carl's. Plus I'm a sucker for fresh cut fries you can malt down.

whats five guys like? i have heard good things and i saw that they are going to open one fairly soon close to me so im kinda curious.

whats five guys like? i have heard good things and i saw that they are going to open one fairly soon close to me so im kinda curious.

What mass and RandR said. Concept: Cheap quality burgers with a ton of mix-and-match ingredients from cheeses to jalapenos. The fries are like Great Steak, a little soggy and greasy, but they have the big bottles of malt to take the edge off.