superconfessional

Yeah but it hurts that I mean so little to someone to where I'm just easily overlooked and dismissed and what's worse is there is no remorse coming from the dismissing end.

>:(

I'm tired of feeling sorry for myself too, hence being the angry little person I am now. And I'm usually not one to make a big deal over things but damn...FFFFFFUUUUUU

like everyone said, just ignore them and know that you are worth the trouble. if they dont wna hang, its their loss. you dont need that shit in ur life.

<3

^ i enjoy reading long confessionals like that. Thats my confession butttt

I will counter that story with another. Today at my basketball game we only had 4 people so i was pretty out of it. We are required to check in so i proceed to do so but realized that i didn't have my student i.d so i brought my city i.d. The dude at the score table didn't accept it saying i needed a school i.d so im like whatever.

I go back and realize i don't have my i.d so i use my brothers i.d which looks nothing like me and the dude doesn't accept it. Giving me the excuse that its his job so he can't let me sign in without it. i was like "fuck just let me sign in i don't have my i.d ask the refs they have seen me before". The du still doesn't cooperate and i get pissed, and go back across the court to look for MY school i.d.

I find it and go back across the court to show him. He then asks for the other i.d that i brought which was my brothers and i was like "fuck that shit, just fucking sign me in". Basically causing a ruckus between my team the opposing team and my homies that were bystanding. At that point i didn't even wan't to play anymore. It wasn't worth it to me, the dude got scared and called the director. Beezys were trying to calm me down telling me to just cooperate but i was just too heated. The director and i are cool and he broke it down for me telling me that the guy was just doing his job. I turned to the guy and said "congratulations" and the director was like if you want to get smart we can sit you out this game (which was fine with me, we only had 4 players). I was very close to saying i don't want to play anyway but a beezy pulled me away luckily.

It really was my fault but i just acted a fool, and never admitted at all to me being wrong, i guess i was just pissed he was giving me a hard time. I've never been that way to a random person without consuming alcohol AND while still knowing i'm the one wrong. Maybe its the weather, but i've been having the urge to start shit and fight.

We played with 4 people and only lost by 6.

i can't throw anything for shit

trying to throw an apple core back to a kid that threw it at me at lunch. ended up hitting some girl right on top of her head with this moldy gross apple core that exploded on impact on her head. hitting all the girls around her with moldy apple shrapnel. i felt like such an ass. all i could say was sorry. she asked who i was, and i just told her that my name wasn't important.

i'm a terrible person.

I saw the apple in slow motion, pausing six inches above her head. then i knew i was fucked. it was like a perfect throw, if i was trying to hit her. afterward, i was crying from laughing so hard. it was one of the nastiest apples i've ever seen. her hair got like stuck together with sticky grodiy apple juice. sort of wish i filmed it.

honestly, i do feel bad about it. but some part of me likes doing shit to random people. i just don't know what i can do to make up for it. i was thinking bringing in an apple and offering her the chance to smash it on my head. just how surreal the whole thing was makes me laugh. especially thinking about her position, some random kid throwing an apple at your head.

so, while working at odin i have to run various errands for the store on occasion which sometimes includes taking shirts or pants that a customer has dirtied to the cleaners. there is a nice little dry cleaners next to the dumpling place on E11th and 2nd ave. the woman that works there is so incredibly beautiful and i totally have a crush on her, she is probably 45 but she kinda flirts with me and i sorta flirt back. i want to ask her out but thats kinda weird :o

i want to start writing really badly. everyone feels the need to write things that are uplifting and empower people, but i want to write the most depressing novels ever written, so horrible that they make people reflect upon themselves and think about what they do have and what they should value in their lives.