superconfessional

ex-gf just texted me to let me know she wants to fuck. she has a boyfriend. conversation went like this:

Me:"Don't you have a boyfriend?"

Her:".........and?"

Me:"I shudder to think if you ever did this to me at any point in our relationship"

Her:"OKAY WHATEVER NVM"

yeah yeah, fuck you too.

i am just grateful i didnt catch anything from that grimey bitch.

the question is should i give her boyfriend a heads up to make sure he doesnt smash raw? or is she his problem now and I should just stay out of it

(sorry to post the usual girl drama in the confessional I just had to tell SOMEONE)

Well played sir. But I wouldn't tell the bf. It's his business now, not yours.

Well played sir. But I wouldn't tell the bf. It's his business now, not yours.

i didn't think djraijo would approve non-smashing under any given circumstance.

on a more serious note:

yeah, don't tell the boyfriend, it will only bring unnecessary drama and trouble to you.

Is he a friend of yours? A buddy you hang out with? Someone you like? Barack Obama ? If not why the fuck would you get involved? The chance of him believing you is not that great. But it would probably stir some shit up in their relationship if that's your goal.

no, i don't know ol boy nor is my goal to stir shit up, but the reason i ask is i would hope someone would give me a heads up if my girl was trying to creep behind my back. but im gonna pass on that as everyone is right, it will just bring needless drama to my life.

i dont want to go to the city because i spent all my money

yet i have to give my brother his passport

sdfgkhdsfghndfgggg.gb.//

rarely get jealous, but was walking my dog and 2 d-bags in a flat black F430 Spyder came around and drove past the crosswalk in front of me... that is a jawn...

well considering how all the e-beef lately has ended with people getting bant for it, i think it was just the next logical step for him

he was stirring up a lot of shit and all the arguments about him weren't really arguments just long elaborate insults thrown at each other

Im back BTW on japanese macbook, shit sucks. My gf is sleeping after we had a rough weekend, she went crazy because I called my exgf whom i still love and she caught me and then she threw the porcelain plate that my plastic kappabashi-dori spaghetti napolitan with the levitating fork was on, i got porcelain shards in my foot now.

I also met tgat pseuo J beezy from old work that same night ad got her phone number after not seeing her for like 2 months, which was ironic i guess.