superconfessional

^^ well done

post the exchange

yeah its a fucked up situation

he was mad creepin on her back when she was with me

then they got together and for months i didnt know

i usually just cut off all contact with exes but its not really possible in this case

you in like same situation as I was 2 months ago

fuck, I got out of it by cutting off all contacts :(

good luck

goddamn 5s.

maybe my scale is fucked up.

i never hand out 5s.

do u guys go by grade school scale?

7 is passing? cause 5 is grade repeat

or 10 is a celebrity?

scales are so fcked.

binary scale, dude.

0 - would not smash

1- smash

I met this really nice, funny, cute, intelligent girl and we meet up for lunch. So I ask her what her type was in guys and she tells me and then drops the "but we are friends". I dunno what to do. I dun wanna dead it and I dont need any more homegirls.

^split.

billy, come get dollar beers with amo te and i tonight.

i would.

but i'm down the shore.

give a dude a little notice next time lol.

have the_state replace me.

i have a feeling we're the same person, he's just the more ghetto jewish version

Well im sure DRRAIJ can attest to this. But NEVER ask a girl what kind of guy they like. Think about it i mean at this point shes going to either name every single aspect about you or name things that clearly aren't you which will make her decide why is she on this free lunch/dinner in the first place. And then she will remember its free.

And unless she REALLY wants the D she's not going to say "you" when you ask that question. This question is the equivilant to asking "you wanna fuck"

Nothing comes easy, you gotta work for it. How can you work for it if you put yourself into the situation to get shotdown?

SUFU be slippin up wit dem gurlzzz.

and who says the shopping list is gonna match the purchase anyway

Supply + Demand (what the shopper commands, scoring-wise) + Probability + Fate = X.

X + who you're probably with (LT or ST) = likely nil.

5 is a would date/penetrate/getpenetrated (given good personality-wise) though is not either attractive enough or fun/awesome enough to receive any effort whatsoever (includes buying drinks) to either pursue or date them at all. Passing with a 'D' status.

Never be with anyone long-term that isn't an 8 or better just based on their personality.

Rudimentary scoring, scaled; I.E.- GPA x 2.4

^^ well done

post the exchange

There was no good tête-à-tête. It was just them being stupid and me calling them out for bullshit.

On a similar note, I've apparently made enemies with the local scene/hipster queen since I said throwing on a fedora, thrifted perfecto, and shitty (authentic) LV scribble purse was just as stupid as anything the CWG's were wearing.

Her way of dealing was very obviously pointing and talking loudly about my jawns. Terrifying.

Having a severe block the last couple of months about getting any work done, done minimal illustration and a similar amount of self promotion. Can't decide whether to take a break over summer and try and come back refreshed in the autumn or to just suck it up and to paraphrase Chuck Close, stop being a pussy about inspiration - inspiration is for amateurs, just get to work.

I think next week I'm going to make an attempt at filling my days as much as possible - see if being uber busy works better for me.

edit: I think I need to write "BITCHASSNESS" big on my wall and see if that helps...

There was no good tête-à-tête. It was just them being stupid and me calling them out for bullshit.

On a similar note, I've apparently made enemies with the local scene/hipster queen since I said throwing on a fedora, thrifted perfecto, and shitty (authentic) LV scribble purse was just as stupid as anything the CWG's were wearing.

Her way of dealing was very obviously pointing and talking loudly about my jawns. Terrifying.

flash that goddamn red jacket in her face!!!! (if you still have it ... rip :mad:)

i got my phone stolen on a dark alley yesterday night. it's not really the phone (except i had a few important notes on it) since i bought the exact same one for a steal on ebay (nokia e61i) but...

i mean i was taking a piss, the guy asks me for a cig, i say i don't have any, he gets closer, i tell him to get the fuck out of me. he surprises me by searching my pocket. i resisted for a minute and managed to take one of the guy down (they were 3), but when the guy got up and left i knew he'd come back with a sort of weapon so i let them go...

fuck.