superconfessional

16 days left to figure out how to stay 16 forever.

ugh. my horrorscope is illing me right now

Something in your immediate environment is more than likely to irritate you today, so it could be time for an old-fashioned clear-out or clear-up, especially if things are feeling too cluttered or claustrophobic. Do you still need to hold onto those keepsakes that have long since lost their sentimental value?

well, i don't mind this thirst... all the time!!!

to be first in the sun

with this ( thirst on my mind) . to be first in the sun to b e

cursed, might be fun

... .such fun

^ im more or less in the same boat.

they say u can't float on relationships... . so i'mm

i am up at night

well, i don't mind this thirst... all the time!!!

to be first in the sun

with this ( thirst on my mind) . to be first in the sun to b e

cursed, might be fun

... .such fun

and i realize such a mess

i am cleaning out my room and i found a huge pile of journals and sketchbooks which i used in elemrnatry/early middle school. HOLY SHIT, i was such a loser :( looking at this nonsense is making me cringe at my adolescent awkwardness. I want to go back in time and give myself a hug and a few fashion tips..

^when i was packing to move to columbus, i found all my journals and sketchbooks too.

i threw them away...dunno if i should of. make me humble.

I don't know what it is, but reading the word 'concept' 30x in the course of 5 minutes of browsing sufu is really pissing me off today.

Always a sheep concept here.

There are some ghetto mexican girls sitting on the other side of the desk area in the library. They keep talking about their weight.

"Girl, c'mon lets do pilates or something... you know, we'll look good cause it works out our core."

One of them said "You know this one jerk asked me how much I weigh, and I told him and then he said 'damn girl, you're big' and I was just like 'well what the fuck aye you aren't supposed to be asking me about my weight.' What a dick right?"

I'm trying hard not to laugh out loud.

:(

sucks mang

was rootin for her to pull through after you told me.

:_(

false alarm

her granddaughter came to see us just now

apparently she's gonna pull thru

but she went into cardiac arrest last night and that was the scare.

good thing she ok. thats messed.

^^ thought it would be heartless to post what im about to post until i realized u didn't know this person

the girl i've ben smashing told me she missed taking her birth control pill 1 day last week. i did some brainsearch and realized that was the only day that i creampied

FML

i've been thinkin lately

if you want them to abort it and they won't, you shouldn't have to pay for it

sorry if that's POLITIX

i have two possible scenarios to work out.. both regarding female friends of mine who recently got out of relationships..

first scenario is probably my best female friend that i have known for 5+ years. She just broke up with her boyfriend and i have been comforting her and helping her out with it for the past few days. she's pretty over it, but i know she wants a fuck-buddy. she's pretty hot too. should i go for that? i'm hanging out with her on friday and there will be some partying going on, so should i pull the move there? or should i just keep away, cause i value her friendship quite a bit.

second scenario involves this one chick at work who broke up with her boyfriend pretty badly. i have also been talking through the situation with her, and i can sense some chemistry that is brewing between us. she's a super cool chick, but she has a lot of baggage (two jobs, supports the family, dad was an addict treats her like shit, her last boyfriend treated her like shit, etc) so i don't know if i can handle it. she's super hot though, so i'm conflicted..

SUFU HALP ME OUT.

false alarm

her granddaughter came to see us just now

apparently she's gonna pull thru

but she went into cardiac arrest last night and that was the scare.

good thing she ok. thats messed.

thank goodness

woulda been so messed.