superconfessional

Anyone ever have that filipino cake sans rival? My cousin made some for the family, been eating that this whole week.

Sans rival is great in general, but she put mangos on it. And it's awesome.

sans rival gives me such a stomach ache that thing is so good but entirely made out of butter. mmmm i haven't had that stuff in a while i wanna hit up goldilocks for some pulvaron which i think tastes better than the stuff people bring back from the philippines.

i just held my mom in my arms for the past 2 hours in tears comforting her and basically planning out me being her new rehab counselor. this is not my job, i'm her son, but i can't let her attempt suicide again, she already has once in my life and i came home to it i can't do that again. this has been the worst spring break of my life. dumped by gf of year and a half, mom threatens suicide again. sigh, i should be happy too i just bought my cloak grail jacket :(

scott there is a pretty good taco place in west hartford, best ones ive had in ct in comparison to the semi chain more americanized ones. its really cheap too, like 2 bucks for a taco and 6.5 for a burrito. kind of one of those places that will be a dive if it lasts long enough. it has a bullet hole in the window which is pretty cool...

jeep i wanna try that indian place, ive only had pretty tame indian food and i enjoyed it but would like to try something more authentic (or atleast something spicier)

what's the taco place called? my parents live like 10 min from west hartford and i'm always looking for new places to eat; i'm getting kind of tired of pho and korean food.

i have 2 jobs and i'm still living paycheck to paycheck. maybe time to cut back on the weed and clothes i don't wear...

SUPERCONFESSION...

im getting married this sunday.

:o

do you know how many hearts you're breaking? :(:(:(

(congratulations!!)

on the whole no job/cutting hours to me it doesn't make much of a difference when they cut you so low and after taxes its barely anything. not to mention i JUST started paying for benefits then they took it away cos they cut my position back so i paid for insurance that i never even got a chance to use..

yet

i'm getting new glasses/contacts just cos before month is over. and all bodily exams. shiiiiiiiiiiiit. i'm kinda afraid to go dentist tho

dont be like that teeg!! if ever the chance arises, i will leave him for you.

he will understand. and if he doesnt, oh well. <3 ;)

and thank you whitney!! <3

to say that im excited and nervous is an understatement!