superconfessional

What was your advice?

"its not true, have fun..."

dont forget to take off burqa

hahahhahaahhaha. <3

"take it like an infidel"

arabfacial.jpg

oh yeah, that too.

I confess that I've taken at least 500mg of seroquel (atypical anti-psychotic) 300mg of trazodone (sleep-aid/anti-depressant) since 8pm. the seroquel used to make me pass out like a bag of bricks but I've been awake yet brain dead since I woke up from a short nap (7:30-8PM). I've been drinking, smoking and cleaning my apartment the entire night until now. I just want to go to sleep before the sun rises.

FUCK.

whatdoidowithmyself.

a couple of months ago I found a wallet in the parking deck with over $2k in USD and pesos... and I actually returned it to the concierge of my building. I looked at the license, remembered the guy's face for if I ever saw him around... and I do. he's a dick and never holds the door or elevator for me when I'm behind him. but I guess returning it was still the right thing to do.

x_x

Damn, I wish i could burst into a rainbow, would've been better than how I reacted, which was to do my traditional nonchalant walkaway thing. I was wearing the Dior Luster pants so she probably thinks I am bitchy and/or gay.