superconfessional

fiiiiiiine.

there is only one with pics online. but, i showed him sufu before and i dont trust he wont ever look anything up.

i will pm you if you really want to see him.

just post it up psshhh he's not going to travel through superfuture thinking he's on here lets be serious and if he did find it would he really bitch and cry like a huge puss puss ?

I still remember Sidney Lo's exhibition in NYC (last year?) and remember seeing damn near half of you, I remember laughing how someone decided to make sure fearitself's pic on waywt that day was up on the screen and everybody was laughing. Still funy to date.

just post it up psshhh he's not going to travel through superfuture thinking he's on here lets be serious and if he did find it would he really bitch and cry like a huge puss puss ?
i actually am kind of interested to see what he looks like too, julzzzzz
do itttttt.
^

wondering if i should + or - rep

oh too much rep given...

julz: DO ITTTTTTTTTT

im usually fine with posting things about me, but he and i have some history and i dont want to put him on blast like that...sawwy. :o

just think: hairy, italian/irish, tattoos, medium build, broke, graffiti artist

wow, i just found out today that one of my friends from high school was arrested for bank robbery. im fucking floored, i havent talked to him in years but i just would never have imagined something like this. got damned.

I can live with the soggyness.

At werk, this little boy thought I was my coworker cause hes brown also. Since when are two brown people a like? Has this happend to any of my brown bredren? Lab? Mrip?

people always think brown people are da same or related

i bet people will think me and lab are brothers

brown brothers

also sup tangy