superconfessional

One of my teachers has a connection into Ogilvy, but I've tried contacting them many times using him as a reference but no luck. Not going to sit around, gotta move forward..

I knew someone who used to work at Leo B, but haven't seen them for a while so I don't know what the odds are there,.

i started an agency because mccann/ogilvy/grey/ddb/etc. all suck.

we do integrated work because that's what clients want these days and it maximizes spend.

and crispin sucks too. their work has become shit and they are all reputation based now.

can't believe nike fucked w + k to work with them and vw fucked arnold for the same reason and now VW sales are down and advertising is shit while arnold pulled them from US obscurity.

the only big agencies worth working at are tbwa chiat and weiden or tiny ones like anomaly or taxi or strawberry frog. this business has changed entirely and making commercials and print ads is fun but no one gives a fuck about those media anymore.

i did some work for ogilvy... you don't want to work there.

i'll be getting my HIV test results tomorrow and i'm getting pretty anxious at this point in time.

i didn't feel anything or even think about it until i decided to call and ask wether it was ready.

shit...

wish me luck sufu.

To all my friends here who listened to me bitch about my recent girl drama that has transpired this past month, it's officially all over. Thanks.

At least i got to fuck her before she decided she just couldn't leave her boyfriend even though she loved me more in a month than him in 2.5 years because she "owed it to him".

I'm gonna count that fuck as a victory for me and jeepster. Gotta move on now and not get emotionally tied up like that. Fuck bitches, get money?

just find an unattached one. hope you creampied her, leaving the boyfriend on cleanup duty.

To all my friends here who listened to me bitch about my recent girl drama that has transpired this past month, it's officially all over. Thanks.

At least i got to fuck her before she decided she just couldn't leave her boyfriend even though she loved me more in a month than him in 2.5 years because she "owed it to him".

I'm gonna count that fuck as a victory for me and jeepster. Gotta move on now and not get emotionally tied up like that. Fuck bitches, get money?

Nah, i'm a nice guy at heart, but you know you can't help but think things in the back of your mind. As slightly schizophrenic as it is.

But still, i can't just be a sucker forever. Gotta try and live, man

Nah, i'm a nice guy at heart, but you know you can't help but think things in the back of your mind. As slightly schizophrenic as it is.

But still, i can't just be a sucker forever. Gotta try and live, man

Hey I make a good living on people being suckers forever....don't be spreading this too much.

how is this a victory for jeepster. either it wasn't a victory for him at all or you guys did something gross

hooking up with someone else's chick is never advisable. when i was single, i always needed at least one month lead time from the woman in question's last dick.

she hadn't been with him that way for awhile. he was pretty much out of the picture entirely for awhile. whatever. great times, terrible times. at least it was better than nothing at all. i'm surprisingly upbeat

umad- i'll let you ask jeepster about that......