superconfessional

my ex called me this morning, three days after i broke up with her, crying for me to take her back, but admitted to sleeping with my old best friend on saturday night. wtf?

you should have told her the reason you called it off was because you didn't think it was fair that you kept thinking of her best friend every time you had sex.

also that your boy has the clap.

this is a dozzy

I went to paris....hooked up with a girl the first night at some art showing. She came back to my hotel and well pretty much ruined me for many of hours. She finds out im actually not american, a nice guy and somewhat on track...therefore she starts falling for me. Over 4 days i go to her art classes with her at the sorbonne and then we hang out all day and she shows me around the city.

Now to place this in context im in paris for work with my uncle but i stayed a few days more. I just broke up with the first girl i loved...the taker of 22 years of V. she turned out to be satan...eitherway.

So as the days dwindle down shit is getting really real. The last two nights are spent being as close as possible as she wants to hold me, Some really deep shit. now the girl is gorgeous, and im kinda flabbergasted with the whole situation as i just got out of one relationship that left a very bitter taste in my mouth. I think im about as awesome as a tuna sandwhich at this point...so really im taken back a girl so rad and pretty is so into me.

So on my last day as i start to pack up my hotel room and she tries to unpack my bags. she tells me not to go and that i can stay in paris and that her mom will get me a job (she worked in finances). Eitherway i have to come back home as it is still my home and im unsure about the grand romantic gesture that would have been.

She comes to the airport with me and sends me off...give me a gift for the plane. IFRENCH, for the ipod so i could stop speaking quebcious. attached is some handwritten letter that outlines feelings ive always wanted some to feel about me.

as of right now...she is still into me 3 days after the fact. she is comming to visit in 2 weeks

would make a good chick flick...also, this part killed me.

I just broke up with the first girl i loved...the taker of 22 years of V. she turned out to be satan...eitherway.

this is a dozzy

I went to paris....hooked up with a girl the first night at some art showing. She came back to my hotel and well pretty much ruined me for many of hours. She finds out im actually not american, a nice guy and somewhat on track...therefore she starts falling for me. Over 4 days i go to her art classes with her at the sorbonne and then we hang out all day and she shows me around the city.

Now to place this in context im in paris for work with my uncle but i stayed a few days more. I just broke up with the first girl i loved...the taker of 22 years of V. she turned out to be satan...eitherway.

So as the days dwindle down shit is getting really real. The last two nights are spent being as close as possible as she wants to hold me, Some really deep shit. now the girl is gorgeous, and im kinda flabbergasted with the whole situation as i just got out of one relationship that left a very bitter taste in my mouth. I think im about as awesome as a tuna sandwhich at this point...so really im taken back a girl so rad and pretty is so into me.

So on my last day as i start to pack up my hotel room and she tries to unpack my bags. she tells me not to go and that i can stay in paris and that her mom will get me a job (she worked in finances). Eitherway i have to come back home as it is still my home and im unsure about the grand romantic gesture that would have been.

She comes to the airport with me and sends me off...give me a gift for the plane. IFRENCH, for the ipod so i could stop speaking quebcious. attached is some handwritten letter that outlines feelings ive always wanted some to feel about me.

as of right now...she is still into me 3 days after the fact. she is comming to visit in 2 weeks

pix of girl or didn't happen.