superconfessional

I love thinly veiled diss tracks of that sort. I remember Em countered with some line about walking a dog with his head cut off and then made that DMX bark sound...I think.

If it wasnt for crack X could have been where Jay is. Theres a clip on youtube of X and Jay going at it back in the day and I get goosebumps hearing Earls ridiculous flow.

I love thinly veiled diss tracks of that sort. I remember Em countered with some line about walking a dog with his head cut off and then made that DMX bark sound...I think.

If it wasnt for crack X could have been where Jay is. Theres a clip on youtube of X and Jay going at it back in the day and I get goosebumps hearing Earls ridiculous flow.

ahaha are you talking about the movie Backstage?

That freestyle was sick, Jay-z wasn't even trying, he half assed spit the one verse from This Life Forever, but X killed it:

I bless a nigga with stitches - the thin type, and a straight razor will put pinstripes across ya windpipe!

That's so overrated.

I'd never pay that price to see Justice, i mean, maybe a band that influenced history of music or a band or artist i love to death/ that's gonna die.

But 200$ to see Justice? where am I gonna find the money to get all my aa glittery shit?

i just posted my 1 justice ticket on stubhub for $200.

its the lowest price on there.

i'm so irritated right now-it sucks because i can't seem to make the feeling go away. i wish i could just relax...

i have been feeling awful inside and i couldn't figure out why

Everyday for the last few months I have been using my bike to get around the city. I just recently relocated back to Portland from Eugene and its so much easier to get around the city on my bike, not to mention better for myself and the environment.

I can get down to the shop for work in like 10 minutes and when i get off work. It is just a quick ride across the bridge and up hawthorne to my beloved appartment.

while al of this seems to be on the up and up for me I have continued to feel physically and mentally drained the last couple of days. Couldnt figure it out.

So today. After my ride home from work I decided to grab my skateboard. I couldnt believe the way it made me feel to flow effortlessly over the pavement. The snap and release of the wood somehow enlightened my spirit and lifted my conscience. .

I guess I really missed it a lot more than i realized.

better stop riding my bike so much....

son, you should have known this. put down the fixie...

i can never take care of my earpieces/earphones, any kind.

they never last more than 3 months.

i just broke one a few minutes ago. fuck

damn i have mine since 2002 and have listened several thousands of hours of music, and they ain't even high end (sennheiser mx300).

i saw Justice two years ago for free because my friends were working as volunteer for the festival's organisation. MSTRKRFT and Digitalism were better, I would never pay $200 to see them. $20 at a club sounds fair.

whenever i get really drunk, i always have to take a shit

its the morning after that gets me. many times i have found myself dropping bombs with the spins. gotta grip the fuckin toilet seat while i sit and close my eyes in order to stay balanced.

i don't know if anyone else has seen raving rabbids 2 for the wii in action but i bet it would be a terrible game to play with diarrhea

29043_normal.jpg

this made me think of the time my twin brother and i were 3 years old and he had to poop really badly after we did a laundry basket stunt (we would jump in the laundry basket and skate down the flight of stairs.......)

anyways after one especially intense one, he really had to poop, and he tried to make it to the top of the stairs...

and then he was on the second to the last to the top, and then he couldn't hold it in any longer..weird thing is he pulled his pants down to poop, as though he were pooping in a toilet.

unrelated story of youth:

when i was little someone gave me and my bro some really big xmen tshirts, and we put pillows in the front and back of the shirts and started sumo wrestling because it was the only way we'd get to wear them, and so he dodges one of my lunges, and i trip over the front of the shirt cuz its so long and bust my face on my little tikes chair and my mouth is bleeding all over the place. we had to wake my dentist up and i remember crying like a little bitch in my xxl airbrushed wolverine shirt in the dentist chair while my dentist was in his pajams stitching up my face. good guy. i think he even gave me a free toothbrush after