superconfessional

you sound like me circa 10 years ago jeep. I fucking hated every single day of my first year. i think you need to find some sort of outlet, start a band, join the radio station, write for the newspaper. I think you unrealistically have this idea that all these similar types of people will just happen to get together and be friends, when they probably won't. Also, don't have such high expectations. Everyone throws around the word Bro this and that, but the funny thing is, I bet most of my friends would be considered here as irish equivalent of "bros" but they're great fucking guys, and I consider all of them my great friends. Fuck, they don't even like any of the things I like, music, jeans etc. but I probably relate to them more than 99% of people on this board. Either way, you started what, 1 month ago? give it time...I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Well, I can understand this, but I've already made my way into the radio rotation, writing for the newspaper, joining the tennis team, its more of a social situation that I'm finding incredibly lame. That and the fact that this school is devoid of any real culture. But you're right, I'm probably just a bit homesick and I should give it some time before I make any grandiose statements on how much I hate it and how unhappy I am.

chrono, I'm down, but I gotta give up my academic grant (stipulates living on campus for all 4 years to keep it...)

Julz, you're right. I'm just goofin on stereotypes gurl.

Lab: sup

Servo: sup

Toto: sup bitch

As leroy often says

FUCK YEA I'M GOING TO WATCH NFL FOOTBALL FOR 6-7 HOURS TODAY. SO FUCKING PUMPED YEAAAAAA

h6jnq54v.jpg

GET JACCKKKEEEDDDDD

i want to smack the fuck out of jeepster for all that bitchy whining about staten island and his environment and something about tennis and how you're not a new yorker unless you live there full time or something. LOVE YOURSELF MORE, DUDE.

you're in new york city. staten island is a borough, you are in new york. what mentality has to change once you get on the ferry? staten island is just as much a part of new york city as hell's kitchen is, just as much a part of the experience of this city as harlem or soho or times square or whatever else you think makes nyc the city it is.

snap out of this GREEN-ASS JUST-MOVED-HERE TREMORS-WRACKING-MY-SOUL BULLSHIT and start doing the following:

staten island has some amazing pizza. go eat some.

staten island has some great boardwalks. go chill on them.

THE FUCKING FERRY THE FUCKING FERRY

skip manhattan for a day. go do something in one of the other three boroughs.

STOP PUSSING OUT IN SUPERCONFESSIONAL

STOP OVERANALYZING YOUR SITUATION LIKE YOURE STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL.

Well, I can understand this, but I've already made my way into the radio rotation, writing for the newspaper, joining the tennis team, its more of a social situation that I'm finding incredibly lame. That and the fact that this school is devoid of any real culture. But you're right, I'm probably just a bit homesick and I should give it some time before I make any grandiose statements on how much I hate it and how unhappy I am.

chrono, I'm down, but I gotta give up my academic grant (stipulates living on campus for all 4 years to keep it...)

Julz, you're right. I'm just goofin on stereotypes gurl.

Lab: sup

Servo: sup

Toto: sup bitch

jeep, poly is right -- hang in there.

I bailed from my university after just one semester because I hated everything about it so much, but I wish I would've stuck it out for at least a year.

Now, all my friends that were up there with me in the dorms have houses together, are taking more interesting classes etc. and I don't have much to show for leaving a semester early.

Plus, you're what? 30 minutes away from Manhattan?

If you can't find anything to occupy your time and make you happy THERE, I'll be happy to trade you spots, and you can take in the marvels of the Denver metropolitan area..

you're right. House of Cult has spoken. I dunno, shit was funky and shit-like yesterday. It was probably the homecoming broism and drinking starting at 9 in the morning that I did not participate in that bothered me. Or the bros. Or the fact that I wasn't drunk for most of the day.

Anyways, I'm just gonna tough it out. I have my snits of bitchassness, but I'm feeling infinitely better and OMC, you're more than right. Destructo, you're more than welcome here, and I should be taking advantage of everywhere else a little more. I wanted to go to the Brooklyn Museum the other day, but I vetoed myself on account of work. I'm vetoing meeting up with my family for the time being cause I've still got a shitload of work, but I think it will help once I get it done and can see them.

Thanks sufu, you sure know how to call out bitchassness when you see it.

i maybe might be in NY early october. its a big maybe tho. :(

confession:

ive been dreaming about this guy again. i thought i was over him and he was licking another girl in the dream so maybe i am?

i need to stop this.

Dear Superfriends,

15 pages in here on a sat night?

Seems like I missed the partay...

On the other hand, I finally saw TDK in IMAX (5th time overall, I dozed off at the Bat vs Swat fight scene) last night.

The screen was so fucking huge, everywhere I looked was screen, it was overwhelming.

I also chipped a part of my front tooth after stuffing my face with Hot Tamales and biting down too hard, 's all good though.

Slept on the floor again, and going to Zeitgeist in a bit, BURGERS FOR BREAKFAST!!!

Also:

l

he's a beast

he's a dog

he's the motherfucking problem

okay your a goon, but what's a Goon to a Gaaaaahblin!

i maybe might be in NY early october. its a big maybe tho. :(

confession:

ive been dreaming about this guy again. i thought i was over him and he was licking another girl in the dream so maybe i am?

i need to stop this.

first post in this thread, but.....maybe you were dreaming about her?