superconfessional

with precision, i really think i could take out a whole gaggle of polar bears or artic ducks using nothing but my gleaming beacon of man-flesh and high off cans of Molson.

saw the bodies exhibit for the second time today... the babies in the jars are still crazy interesting, and i took a better look at the woman's anatomy and got grossed out... oh, and i held a human brain. has anyone else gone? i highly recommend it...

saw the bodies exhibit for the second time today... the babies in the jars are still crazy interesting, and i took a better look at the woman's anatomy and got grossed out... oh, and i held a human brain. has anyone else gone? i highly recommend it...

That thing was freaky as fuck. I had nightmares. I still think it's funny how they just took the chinese unidentified bodies or something and used them for all those exhibits.

Guest Greettat

Happy is the man who learns from the misfortunes of others.  ★★★   ★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★  ★★★★★★★★★★★ I Love You!  ★★★★★★★★★   ★★★★★★★    ★★★★★     ★★★      ★Welcome to our website for you World of Warcraft Gold,wow gold,Cheap World of Warcraft Gold,WoW Gold,WoW Gold,WoW Gold,WoW Gold,WoW Gold,

you shouldn't feel like that, i got one more "warning letter" from the GAP because I didn't show up or call. What do they expect was a Friday night and I was fucked up

cute

in all seriousness, glad your lunch date went well.

and if she ever questions your pinheadedness just show her the shown picture above and you'll be the clear. fool proof ?

maybe.

Also, I was wearing a hat on and off, that may have contributed to the pinheadedness of the afternoon.