superconfessional

oh shit look... more bitches teaming up to talk shit about two people who they consider peons. fucking put me on your ignore list, dipshit.

you sit at your computer... all day... and talk shit about people you know nothing about. well, i'd say that's a life full of accomplishment.

hate on our apartment, fits, animals... whatever the fuck you want... at the end of the day, i remember that i'm only 19, getting ready for school-to make something out of myself... to afford the threads that i dig and express myself through the style that i admire from others who are more affluent than myself... or you for that matter. i don't need to stare at a computer monitor and constantly compare myself with others for self-worth. all you can talk is bullshit. you "know" nothing.

and do you see my green bar? i'm not being cocky, but people around here seem to think i'm okay-so fuck your opinion. i came to this board to learn about fashion and i've been progressing... even with my laborer salary.

i would not call tying a scarf around your waist progressing..

and as for green bars..

SUPERFUTURE +REP TOP 10!!!1!!!

rep1mr5.jpg

seriously though, at first(maybe three times) it's cool that ya'll wanna bicker and bitch, but by now it's so tiresome to read...all of ya'll sound like idiots and not even considering the content of the posts just the fact that it lasts as long as it does...is thar b winnar to argue sufuperfuture? yall got golden tickets?

OH NO I AM BETTER THAN YOU

NO NO YOU ARE STOOPID

NO NO I AM WIN

YOU NO WIN I AM WINNER OF SUPERFUTURE...HERE...MY FWENDS

Guest jmatsu
seriously though, at first(maybe three times) it's cool that ya'll wanna bicker and bitch, but by now it's so tiresome to read...all of ya'll sound like idiots and not even considering the content of the posts just the fact that it lasts as long as it does...is thar b winnar to argue sufuperfuture? yall got golden tickets?

OH NO I AM BETTER THAN YOU

NO NO YOU ARE STOOPID

NO NO I AM WIN

YOU NO WIN I AM WINNER OF SUPERFUTURE...HERE...MY FWENDS

i'm actually trying to help these "people."

Guest jmatsu
generally with jmatsu you mean.

its not really a big deal, and i'd just as well let both of those mongrels exist, but shit just gets annoying. every once in a while i gotta put my foot up someone's ass. would have thought they'd have learned their lesson already...

it's true. i've been married forever and watching other couples bicker and interact is the only thing worse than doing it with my own wife.

my only source of hate lately has been bullshit/inaccurate descriptions in the market cause people try to take us as fools. i blasted a nig selling raf vandals for $500 that were on yoox last week for $240 and he had the balls to PM me about how you have to start high, free economy, and so on.

i may buy them, shit in them, return and reverse paypal charges.

its not really a big deal, and i'd just as well let both of those mongrels exist, but shit just gets annoying. every once in a while i gotta put my foot up someone's ass. would have thought they'd have learned their lesson already...

man, i made a mistake by posting any drama on this board... i apologized and tried to make light of it and i get this?

i'm fucking trying, guys. i really do like fashion-i'm sorry my fits are less than desirable, but i wear what i like.. and what i can afford.

fucking shit jmat. you're such a dick! you really hurt my feelings.

edit: why is it so difficult for ANYONE to be nice these days? i don't even like talking shit. it doesn't make me feel good having to demean someone else to stick up for myself... for the most part, everyone's equal in my book. i don't understand why tolerance has been squashed into a cork.

Guest jmatsu
man, i made a mistake by posting any drama on this board... i apologized and tried to make light of it and i get this?

i'm fucking trying, guys. i really do like fashion-i'm sorry my fits are less than desirable, but i wear what i like.. and what i can afford.

hahahaha

cry me a fucking river or spit on my cock. you're not the first and certainly not the last.

you brought this upon yourselves. if you and your boy make a pubilc formal apology, i might just find it in my way to let you exist (again).

edit: why is it so difficult for ANYONE to be nice these days? i don't even like talking shit. it doesn't make me feel good having to demean someone else to stick up for myself... for the most part, everyone's equal in my book. i don't understand why tolerance has been squashed into a cork.

crying-indian-tear65p.jpg

dani - you have to understand that even if this is a fashion forum, dudes are still gonna be dudes, feel me? just cause dudes aint in abercrombie or sean john dont mean theyre a different species...motherfuckers are gonna gang up on someone they see as weak, confrontational, or fuck it, it can be random as hell...no matter what fucking forum it is, the stupid bickering is on the same level...

your fits really aint that bad(but then again youre a chick and chicks cant really go wrong unless youre super fucking ugly) and jeffs fits are...but yea just lay low and dudes will find another person to pick on...it doesnt matter what you can afford or not its how you fucking carry yourself with it(i am poor as hell compared to lots here but i rock what i rock) and dont post stupid fits....

hahahaha

cry me a fucking river or spit on my cock. you're not the first and certainly not the last.

you brought this upon yourselves. if you and your boy make a pubilc formal apology, i might just find it in my way to let you exist (again).

oh jmatsu, almighty king of superfuture (the trash, namely)-please find a place for me in your heart.

fits aside (i don't care too much about fits if people are cool), lib is pretty much spot on. sometimes you need to let shit die. it's when you perpetuate this stuff when people get pissed cause in superconfessional, you're supposed to talk about jerking off, eating late at night and stealing money. this has gone on for pages.

what the man is trying to say is, unless you are in italy rockin rick owens leathers, wearin cdg bodysuits, or underaged and rockin 234623643 dollar shoes, dont even bother. or you could just post a hell of a lot and suck up to the higher ups and pm/im em and make friends and shit and youll be loved or some shit.

did that cover all the sufu girls?

oh..yea...or have a giant phoenix tattoo near your vagina.

or make/sell tshirts.

or have giant boobs and stop posting after a few fits.

or be black.

or...uhh...

i fucking hate you and your stupid chiming in. you may have nice clothes but you're fucking ugly... uglier than ugly... so maybe you should your send your rags to someone who can actually look fashionable in them!!! bitch!!!!!!!!!!!

^ neg rep comment given to whitney. lulz.

Guest jmatsu
oh jmatsu, almighty king of superfuture (the trash, namely)-please find a place for me in your heart.

okay better. your grovelling has been noted.

it's true. i've been married forever and watching other couples bicker and interact is the only thing worse than doing it with my own wife.

I don't know about this. Watching drunk couples get into fights at bars/parties is one of my favorite things to do when out drinking.

yo sara gore. lxtv. CMON YO....omgggggggggggggggggggggg i have the ill fucking crush on this woman......omg........someone please anyone kidnap her for me....i will cook for her and massage her...this is my confession.

she's cute. she's spunky. she got dem lipsssssss. i just <3 her so much.

on that note, there is a 45 year old haggard blond that hangs out all day at the bar/restaurant next to my office. every day she makes out with and fights like a married old couple with some unlucky fucker. yesterday, it was a fob indian dude of about 25. today it was a joey bottafuco looking guy. this is kind of entertaining.