superconfessional

i am fucking over williamsburg hipsters. is anyone in brooklyn from fucking new york?

took the L to my mom's and almost went postal on the i-don't-care chicks with $300 haircuts and asshole guys with neck beards.

i have no idea why people want to live in Williamsburg

-Everyone living there is a walking parody

-Its full of toxic waste,oil oozing from the ground, and the nuke waste facility

-The L sucks ass, its worse than the G in timeliness

-The stores suck mostly selling creative recreation and cheap mondays

-The only good restaurant is Zenkichi and most non japanese people complain its too authentic wtf.

-There are way better places in ny to drop a million on for an apartment

-The hassids will kidnap your children at night

My RISD roommate to be just contacted me on Facebook and I am currently looking into seeing if it's too late to request a single-person room.

Also, if I can't switch then I'm on the first floor so I can't even leave my windows open when I'm away when it gets hot.

Also, goddamn it.

He has something in his facebook group about how he dislikes people who talk shit about Hot Topic. Seriously.

I edited out the picture because that shit is heartless. Let me put it this way - it looks like something you'd see on Ebaums "fan of the week" or whatever.

so i havent slept in like 2 days, and i was just standing in front of the mirror and i got this weird feeling, almost a little bit scared because i felt like it was a stranger staring back at me, like there wasnt a mirror just someone else in the house standing there.

if all my posts head toward a bizarro downward spiral you know where it all began

He has something in his facebook group about how he dislikes people who talk shit about Hot Topic. Seriously.

I edited out the picture because that shit is heartless. Let me put it this way - it looks like something you'd see on Ebaums "fan of the week" or whatever.

heh....heeheh....heh...this should go as well as me and my roommate, the sikh guy that didn't drink or touch drugs or party or like girls, stayed in all the time and studied, and went to bed at 10. . .he'd come home to me sitting in a chair tripping out on mushrooms with someone passed out face down on my bed. . .one time i woke up and had a MASSIVE headache, and he explained to me in the morning (laughing quite hard, surprisingly, i thought he'd be pissed) that I had come in drunk at 4 AM, tripped over his shoes, and smashed head first into his fridge so hard that I'd dented the door.

(come onnn, put the pics back up)

seriously considering buying on cape cod as a 4-week and 4-long weekend escape from ny. if i sold my business in nyc, i'd probably just move somewhere woodsier in ny, maybe upstate.

head north dude

ontario beckons you

My RISD roommate to be just contacted me on Facebook and I am currently looking into seeing if it's too late to request a single-person room.

Also, if I can't switch then I'm on the first floor so I can't even leave my windows open when I'm away when it gets hot.

Also, goddamn it.

don't live in a single freshmen year. they might suck, but at least you're not alone.

enjoy providence sucker! it's come a long fucking way. you're in a great town in an exciting time!

Singles are for weird upperclassmen who've sworn indentured servitude to scholarships to get them through college, the RA's who leave mas voicemails about smelling pot in the bathrooms last night, and people with heinous and contagious skin diseases.

Singles are for weird upperclassmen who've sworn indentured servitude to scholarships to get them through college, the RA's who leave mas voicemails about smelling pot in the bathrooms last night, and people with heinous and contagious skin diseases.

yeah, especially in college. if you get a single right off the bat, you'll be viewed as a mutant from the get go. not good

I was summer camp kid from middle school til junior year in HS, my parents fucking loved sending me away for as long as possible to places where I'd be locked up. Good thing I figured out how to buy illicit substances and cartons of cigarettes in advance.

The one thing I learned through all the camps was that you will go there, move into your dorm double, hate your roommate, round up everyone on the floor and get some laughs when you tell them he's a cock, and then a month later you feel bad after a night where you ease up and share your bud with your roommate and get into a heart to heart, and the guy tells you his dad died a couple years ago.