superconfessional

hmm well he can't talk to me that much about dark night 'cause i still haven't seen it yet :(

and all my friends have seen it already, some even twice, so I'm out of luck unless I want to go to the theatre alone haha.

i'm no good for talking about comics with because i generally like archies, tintin, asterix and herman. i am a loooooser.

confession - irl i spend more time talking about star wars

:( :(

clopek has a secret box of starwars toys in his basement (also a very sad and lonely jesus statue)

I fucking love my shoemaker so much that I wasnt even pissed off when I dropped off boots and found out the repair was going to cost 38 dollars. It will be worth it to see his happy face in 4 days time~~

And I thought the ghetto latte(buy a espresso shot, use all the milk at the sugar\milk station) was bad.

I just read this now, HAHA. I've never thought of that but I suppose it'd work. Once at Starbucks with a bunch of fobs (yet again), this girl got up, walked over to the milk and sugar cove and grabbed one of the little paper cups they had for ice water, then proceeded to pour herself like 4 oz of milk. She drank that, and then did it again. By the end of it she'd drank most of the pitcher I suspect, like 12 oz of milk. Silly Oriental savages.

I just read this now, HAHA. I've never thought of that but I suppose it'd work. Once at Starbucks with a bunch of fobs (yet again), this girl got up, walked over to the milk and sugar cove and grabbed one of the little paper cups they had for ice water, then proceeded to pour herself like 4 oz of milk. She drank that, and then did it again. By the end of it she'd drank most of the pitcher I suspect, like 12 oz of milk. Silly Oriental savages.

That's not that bad. Last weekend, a guy was sticking his hands in one of those coolers with redbull in it. Red%20Bull%20Cooler.JPGHe had a paper cup with him, and was scooping out the ice into his cup and then getting the melted water with it, and drinking it. It was so repulsive.

i am fucking over williamsburg hipsters. is anyone in brooklyn from fucking new york?

took the L to my mom's and almost went postal on the i-don't-care chicks with $300 haircuts and asshole guys with neck beards.

how come 9 out of 10 of those hipster beards are ginger jewfros?

this one guy and his gf were so annoying and had ohio accents. it was one of those times that if i hadn't had a family and a business, i would have seriously beat them both to death. next time i'm on the L, i'm bringing an electric shaver and fucking them up-leave his ass with a puerto-rican style chinstrap.

pics of this cousin? cousin's a girl, right? don't write this shitty post if you ain't got pics!

Yes, she's a girl. I'll provide pictures next time I visit. My family doesn't take many pictures.

i fucked my cousin...

Step cousin...right?

I have naughty thoughts about my step cousin.

once time in mexico i was at a party and there was this one girl i was eyeing all night, then one of my cousins comes up to me and says 'so you remember our cousin alicia right.' it was one of teh weirdest feelings ever.

Doreen, it was ME who stole and ate your twix bar from off your desk today, not the quiet brown girl who sits beside you.

it was delicious

ps. the stealing was revenge for her always being in the bathroom when I am and laying down these super loud awful farts in the stall beside me. LEAVE A GAP, JESUS. I DONT WANT TO HEAR YOU POOP.

this one guy and his gf were so annoying and had ohio accents. it was one of those times that if i hadn't had a family and a business, i would have seriously beat them both to death. next time i'm on the L, i'm bringing an electric shaver and fucking them up-leave his ass with a puerto-rican style chinstrap.

get me a pic, ill take care of them here.

sorry julz. no ohio-hate. ohio was just a general near-mid west or midwest reference but i can't take one more person who's lived in ny for 6 months telling me about all these "great" places in nyc.

o no, hate away. im not wanting to rep this shithole.