superconfessional

Seriously how bad would that be, I want to take a swing at it cuz I think my prof might think I'm soldiering and he'll bump me some points (if I do good) but my gpa sucks third legs right now.

Measurement on that maiden nowaaaaa

it's my birthday today, and i'm stuck to my mobile phone for when i receive a new text msg or get a birthday email. i'm going to get a drink with friends, it puts me in a good mood (compared to the last days).

So does anyone get a little upset if they flirt with a girl but she doesn't do the same back?

This chick I'm seeing isn't blowing me off or anything, but I seem to be the persuer more than she. I know some chicks dig that, and I mean if there's really nothing wrong with me flirting more than she, I don't care.

For instance, today I IM'd her and we chatted for a lil. Then she told me she's going to go lay out to "work on being "fake tan" that I've mentioned before." I say "well, I think you being tan is hot."

I guess she hasn't really outright said things to me of that nature, and I'd love for her to, cuz I'd love that kind of attention, but really, if I set myself to not give a shit as long as she's always willing to hang out with me and we have a good time, it's all good?

you need more testosterone in your life.

stop overanalyzing and overthinking this kind of stuff.

So does anyone get a little upset if they flirt with a girl but she doesn't do the same back?

This chick I'm seeing isn't blowing me off or anything, but I seem to be the persuer more than she. I know some chicks dig that, and I mean if there's really nothing wrong with me flirting more than she, I don't care.

For instance, today I IM'd her and we chatted for a lil. Then she told me she's going to go lay out to "work on being "fake tan" that I've mentioned before." I say "well, I think you being tan is hot."

I guess she hasn't really outright said things to me of that nature, and I'd love for her to, cuz I'd love that kind of attention, but really, if I set myself to not give a shit as long as she's always willing to hang out with me and we have a good time, it's all good?

Relationships are about power. And when you praise her (especially in a situation like the one you described, where it wasn't necessary), the balance shifts slightly toward her. If you aren't too careful, this will become a vicious circle. If you are really worried, then it's best to be bawdy but coy, flirtatious but standoffish. Don't be a dick; just don't be a sycophant, either.

^ yeah that compliment wasnt really needed. keep it up and you'll be that guy she just likes getting the attention from only.

b/c, real men dont give that many compliments and treat you sorta like doo doo and THEN we like them.

very true, sometimes i'm very rash with what i say. you'd think i'd be better about it since i have all the time in the world to type it up and send it if i want, lol

in other news, the ex wished me a happy birthday yesterday, so i was pleasantly surprised. called up my good girl friend as well to chat about something..hm i bet about me!

got some biddies number last night, don't think i'm going to call her?

first of all, she thinks my name is Mike. Second of all, although she's 18 she seemed really immature and doesn't know what college is all about as she's yet to be a freshmen and is doing the summer term here.

but i know all of y'all love photos, so i'll let you judge whether i call her or not (although since i have no booze or weed, i doubt i can hold her interest)

n1031820203_30268132_182.jpgon the right

if it wasn't for her "I ran into the wall" nose, I'd totally hit it.

i don't think she is very attrative, but it's funny because what you deemed as a physical flaw(the nose) i find it very attractive and feminine. i don't want no girl with an italian nose.

edit1: although looking back at the photo more carefully, i think she may have a fucked up nose ahaahah

i'm generally on side with being ballsy, but this chick has already washed your hair. this is really awkward to me. washing my hair is a level of intimacy that should either come AFTER several coffee dates, or remain sanctioned to her profession.

legit

10char

this knucks guy is pretty funny, he needs to keep dem stories coming.

anyways, i finally got some well needed sleep.

i also got my schedule for next year, i was afraid i wasnt gonna get the classes i wanted cuz my gpa was shit this year but somehow i did so im pretty happy and now im not as afraid im not gonna get into college and shit yo

^ brentos, same for me. i'm actually going to miss like 4 or 5 real friends, and this girl i met recently, but that's just because she would have been a rebound girl, but though 18 she looks/think 17 or 16, really not what i need atm.

i am leaving tomorrow to the coast, to stay at a friend flat and find a job, it's either going to be the most painful month of my life or one of the most amazing. but at least i'm going to earn some cash, i hope. then i go to register at the uni, and maybe i'll never come back living here. fuckin relief, and at the same time, it feels weird, i have wanted this so bad for like 4 years, get the fuck out of here.

don't worry, i'll get funnier stories when i am out of this little low point.

srsly hollering at someone you aren't attracted to as much doesn't require much effort. knucks needs to try efficient game methods so he doesn't waste so much hot air and superconfessional space. :D

for some reason it always seems that much harder once you've gotten to like the other person. S'like sometimes god's a cynical tricky kinda comedian.

i was hollering at every piece of tail last night and all wanted it.

too bad i did not.

Confession: I can't fucking wait to leave everything behind in 2 months when I go to school. I lied when I said I'd miss all those 'friends'. I'll never see them again and I'm actually happy about it.

that's how i felt when i graduated highschool. to quote the greatest rapper of all time (slug), "what do you meaaaan we should stay in touch, what for?"