superconfessional

That is such a nasty trick on her part, she should have told you beforehand so you could've:

a) decided that that was not yours to take

B) enjoyed it more as the perv you are

very true.

well she'll be the one regretting it later possibly so fuck it

I just ran into my ex-ex-gf in the trading floor of my bank.

I haven't seen her in a half a year and I thought she used to work for Merrill Lynch.

She's a sales-trader in Equities now.

What. The. Fuck.

My life is a fucking drama.

I hate this bitch so much.

I am totally skeezing on this one bitch at uni. We've been talking and I think things are cool, but I have this scared notion in the back of my mind that she may want to "friend zone" me. What are some better ways for testing the waters to see if she's vibing instead of just saying "Ay do you dig me or what?" or "I'm totally digging you"?

I've also been running 2 miles a day for the past 2 weeks. Things are all right.

i realized last night that i dont really like 70% of the stuff in my closet right now. well i do, concept wise. and yea it looks ok on me cause im tall and shit but ive been putting outfits together in my head lately and i cant figure out what to wear anymore. too goth. too gay. too sheer. i wanna sell my clothes. keep only my favorites and wear them to shit. this guy i was with this weekend had holes everywhere.. on his pants and his sleeve cuffs. it was the sexiest thing i've ever seeeeen. then i thought about it more and my clothes dont have any holes in them. they just hang on hangers. so im gonna sell everything thats just been hanging for longer than a month. im typing this now so ill remember to do it. and not to change my mind tomorrow morning......

so im gonna sell everything thats just been hanging for longer than a month.

This is good advice in general, personal-style-revolution or not. I imagine a year from now you'll probably have a similar "I don't wear any of this" moment unless you keep up said closet preening.

Apparently I've lost 20 pounds in the past year by not changing my diet or eating habits at all (I did not realize this until my doctor informed me). Unfortunately, it seems that I can't stop so I may have metabolic issues or a blood disease or something? I don't know what the deal is but unless I can gain like 5 pounds soon I have to go in for tests.

Apparently I've lost 20 pounds in the past year by not changing my diet or eating habits at all (I did not realize this until my doctor informed me). Unfortunately, it seems that I can't stop so I may have metabolic issues or a blood disease or something? I don't know what the deal is but unless I can gain like 5 pounds soon I have to go in for tests.

imagine the worst. TAPE WORM ? :(or some other parasitic animal.

so far in the history of diet pills, the tape worm pill (back in the stupid days or quacks and snake oils) is the only one to have actually let you eat anything you want and still allow you to lose weight.

I go to extreme lengths not to go to the bathroom at work.

the women's is fucking GLACIAL, you can practically see your breath in there.

Also, theres some new bitch who is always peeing in my stall and it smells like vag if I go in after she has left :(