superconfessional

My roommate (the same useless shitty one) got his girlfriend pregnant and now he needs to pay for her abortion.

Apparently the cost can vary from $200 (cheapest) --> $1000 depending on how many weeks that she's been pregnant already. This is his second time having to get a girl an abortion (diff girls).

How broke is he at the moment? He took our Brita water filter into his room. I suspect that he's drinking water to quell his starvation (-0.0000000000000000000000000) because earlier today he told me that he had $12 in his bank account. I had to pay the bills -- all of which are under his name. Luckily they're not past due for a few days or so.

I don't mind though, because our sinks are pretty clean. He only used like 2 dishes and a bowl. But mind you, this is because he's so broke that he has no food for himself in the fridge so he started eating peanut butter sandwiches with my bread.

i'm in the same EXACT position i was in 4 months ago.

You mean laying on the floor writhing in pain with huge bite marks on your forearm?

azn8oi, tell him to take two discount plane ticket for france, it's free here. i dunno if it works if you are a foreigner though.

you know, i was gonna ask if it was you, but then you posted under him with that HV shirt. i didn't question it because of that.

Guest jmatsu
i wanna do mad coke wit jmatsu.

Tokyo in '09. You down?

yeah, but it depends what month you go...

why you post this in confessional? mad niggas wanna hang out with me. it aint nuthin to be ashamed of. hanging out with jmatsu is almost some shit like the new dunks or lanvin (probably the latter).

Guest jmatsu
Oh, I'm not ashamed. I am just a bit drunk on cinco de mayo and have no regard for what thread i'm posting my thoughts in. chirp me up on aim though

just let me know when you were going. i am in tokyo 4-5 times a year. definitely always in late septemenber and dec. for xxxmas.

My roommate (the same useless shitty one) got his girlfriend pregnant and now he needs to pay for her abortion.

Apparently the cost can vary from $200 (cheapest) --> $1000 depending on how many weeks that she's been pregnant already. This is his second time having to get a girl an abortion (diff girls).

How broke is he at the moment? He took our Brita water filter into his room. I suspect that he's drinking water to quell his starvation (-0.0000000000000000000000000) because earlier today he told me that he had $12 in his bank account. I had to pay the bills -- all of which are under his name. Luckily they're not past due for a few days or so.

I don't mind though, because our sinks are pretty clean. He only used like 2 dishes and a bowl. But mind you, this is because he's so broke that he has no food for himself in the fridge so he started eating peanut butter sandwiches with my bread.

tell him to punch her in the stomach. thats what i would do if my friend got pregnant....when she jokes with me about it i tell her to meet me at the top of some stairs...

My 4-year relationship ended with a crash and burn.

I have exams for the next 3 weeks.

Any help getting over this shit as quickly as possible is greatly appreciated.

Studying is probably gonna be a good way to get over her.

Plus if you do well you get a great sense of satisfaction.

focus on the exam, think about how well you will be when you find out you succeded.

my own remedy is to buy things. i am in a gloomy mood lately, i think that buying a xbox 360 + gta iv, a surface to air jean and maybe a pair of shoes will cheer me up for the month.

then will come the final exam. i'll need to buy a looot of things in order to feel good. i know there is sex too, but me and my gf aren't doing as well as we used to be. i'll try to have fun at parties too.

My girl tells me that some F.O.B. fuck tried to make a move on her. Asshole asked to kiss her and touch his cock in broad daylight on campus. What makes someone bring themselves to asking a total stranger to do something like that? I don't care what culture he comes from that is some creep ass shit. Do people do the opposite of otaku fucks who move to Asia to get ass because they're too much of a loser in America? Do losers move to America for the American dream to be touched by an American girl? So lucky I don't know what he looks like. I'd uppercut him back to China.

^ That kitty has terrible form.. That looks like a Tiger Genocide if anything.

Anyway, my confession:

I rejected a half Japanese hypebeast/hipster girl and said that I'm not looking and we can "still be friends." God, I fail.

^ That kitty has terrible form.. That looks like a Tiger Genocide if anything.

Anyway, my confession:

I rejected a half Japanese hypebeast/hipster girl and said that I'm not looking and we can "still be friends." God, I fail.

send her to avatar

Guest jmatsu
My girl tells me that some F.O.B. fuck tried to make a move on her. Asshole asked to kiss her and touch his cock in broad daylight on campus. What makes someone bring themselves to asking a total stranger to do something like that? I don't care what culture he comes from that is some creep ass shit. Do people do the opposite of otaku fucks who move to Asia to get ass because they're too much of a loser in America? Do losers move to America for the American dream to be touched by an American girl? So lucky I don't know what he looks like. I'd uppercut him back to China.

you have a girlfriend? like...WOW.

that fob probably knows martial arts and would kick your ass. that nigga be gangsta-suave asking your girl for a kiss and to caress his cock. ha, if you didn't speak english that well i'd think you were a fob as well. what generation what are u anyhow?

I've never asked a girl to touch my cock in broad daylight (maybe i'll try it todai), but I've seen it executed by dark with great effectiveness.

Dark's skills plus his lack of the self-concious-cockblock is a scary combination. But I must also add that it wouldn't surprise me that he exploits a slight "fob" appeal with the wimminz.

edit: snitchidysnitching sleezie

Studying is probably gonna be a good way to get over her.

Plus if you do well you get a great sense of satisfaction.

focus on the exam, think about how well you will be when you find out you succeded.

my own remedy is to buy things. i am in a gloomy mood lately, i think that buying a xbox 360 + gta iv, a surface to air jean and maybe a pair of shoes will cheer me up for the month.

then will come the final exam. i'll need to buy a looot of things in order to feel good. i know there is sex too, but me and my gf aren't doing as well as we used to be. i'll try to have fun at parties too.

Good advice. Don't be like me and make bad decisions, because I did. My grades just slipped. A great relationship of mine just blew up. Hang in there.

agree with that, males from strongly patriarchal cultures seem to be drawn to that kind of behavior, and show no remorse/shame about it. some i've seen are even proud of it.

There are ways of getting your jollies. These are done with respect and dignity which does not decrease the theatrical fun factor and also give women a sense of security. You can get your fuck without acting like THE PROBLEM. We, Western Mannered Gentlemen, need to stick together and discipline THE PROBLEM. If THE PROBLEM refuses to assimilate, we have a responsibility, as Western Mannered Gentlemen, to work together in putting him back on that boat and driving the scum from our lands. Or kicking his ugly face into our streets. :)