superconfessional

One of my friends just broke the news he's dating an older woman from another state that he met on the internet. He's 25 and I'm not sure how much older she is but she has 2 kids... I need to get him out of this shit pronto. This kid has no experience. He's had like 3 internet relationships during college and was ready move crosscountry for chicks he's never kissed or met. I don't think he has ever real-life dated a girl and I've even found a mail order dating how-to guide stashed in his car. This current situation smacks of desperationthat can only end in total shitstorm.

i know what you mean. my friend is in a similar situation. its funny and sad at the same time.

Tonite should be full of alcohol and all that fun stuff...

Continuation...

- Close call getting in a fight with a stupid ass mother fucker...40 mins.

- Close call getting in a fight with a stupid door guy... 15 mins...

- Close call getting in a fight with a stupid American A&F jockstrap tryin to get into our business for no reason... - 10 mins...

- Close call getting in a brawl with 8 security officers... Nearly an hour...

How long it took to get a stupid glass of water... WAY too long and 3 girls phone numbers...

I just put a 3 foot long pole through a dead lamb and as it went half way through i swore i saw the fucker twitch.

I no longer feel in the mood to cook this thing for 8 hours on a spit, in the middle nowhere, in the countryside in Yuba City.

i feel like such a n00b.. my skulls died today (fatal butt tear) i really dont know where to start looking for whatever is next,, im going to poke the tear and make it worser :le sigh:

I just watched three Gerard Depardieu films in a row. He is so damn c o o l. But the thing is when I go to tell people about the films when talking shit at the pub, I can never remember the french names. This one where he plays a reaaaaly bad ass cop.....ok Im off to IMDB.

whats tg pose?? should i make a thread about it?

youre doing better than me,, i go "yi know a movie with you know :waves hand: that french dude init.."

At last... I'm not the only one. I have a really good point to contribute, so I start talking but then I can't remember the name of the flick, but then I can't remember the actor either so I do exactly the same... and the idiots around me can't tell what movie I'm talking about from my hand waving... and then my point dies. It's so sad, people don't even try to help me out anymore.

..oh and YES PLEASE to the first bit.