superconfessional

Why are you guys still letting people join Sufu with all these server crashes? We need to put a wall up against all those that joined past Jan 2008. This way the people that have been on Sufu for a while can enjoy it until the server is strong enough and the people that recently joined don't know what their missing out on so they don't get their feelings hurt.

Cheers

i have sex with my boyfriend in my bed (top bunk) while my roommate is sleeping below with her boyfriend (bottom bunk)

unless my roommate has some super power to be silent, she's never had sex while i've been sleeping above her (i'm a light sleeper)

1. Did you meet a winsome and charming guy named Lan at Café M-- on Monday?

•Yes: Go to 2.

•No: Go to 3.

2. There is a reasonable chance that I am that guy!

2a. Would you like to get coffee with me?

•Coffee is cliché: Go to 4.

•I love coffee and also drinking coffee with winsome and charming guys: Go to 5.

3. Are you a winsome and charming girl who is of awesome disposition?

•Yes: Go to 2a.

•No: Go to 6.

4. You're right; coffee is cliché. What about ethnic food? Would you like to get ethnic food with me?

•Do you mean ethnic food as in roast wildebeest from the Serengeti served with something endangered on the side? Because I don't eat wildebeest: Go to 7.

•Ethnic food smells: Go to 8.

•I am liberal and open-minded and I love ethnic food! And I don't mind eating it in the company of guys named Lan: Go to 9.

5. Let's get coffee! Message me or call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx.

6. Are you a girl who makes for pleasant company and is of above-average disposition?

•Yes: Go to 2a.

•No: Go to 10.

7. I drink only coffee and eat only wildebeest, so it seems as if we're at an impasse. Perhaps a nice stroll around C--sville (or some other pedestrian-friendly neighborhood of your choice) and we can "conversate as we ambulate," as they say?

•"Conversate" is not a real word, but I sure love to ambulate, especially in the company of guys named Lan: Go to 11.

•I have a condition that prevents me from ambulating. That condition is called paraplegia: Go to 12.

8. What the hell are you talking about?

9. Let's gets ethnic food! Message me or call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx.

10. So...what you're saying is that you're a girl of bland disposition, the type of person who would earn the moniker "Marlon Blando" or whose personality would be generously described as "having all the excitement and vitality of cold mashed potatoes"?

•Yes: Go to 13.

•No: Go to 2a.

11. Let's go ambulate. Message me or call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx.

12. I find your freakish condition both frightening and pitiable. I no longer want to have contact with you because I am a shallow person who withers in the face of adversity. However, I am also the type of person who is easily consumed by guilt and seeks to assuage that guilt with small, meaningless gestures. Please message me your information along with a brief note explaining the situation so that I can send you four dollars ($4US) via Paypal for your condition.

13. You are probably a hardworking and serious-minded person destined for success in life. However, do not confuse material success with spiritual or emotional success. Take some risks! Try doing at least one thing a day that frightens you. Then, in a week, please revisit this quiz.

I spent a bunch of time hittnig on my buddy's girlfriend. Only thing is... I didn't know she was his girlfriend until somebody told me later. He wasn't there when I met her and she never mentioned it. She was all over me and gave me her number and shit.

I don't think I'm gonna tell him.

Alright, so all yesterdat there was a centimentimilipede of alarming proportions hanging out in my bathtub. I just sort of got used to its presence and waited for it to eventually high-tail it. Late in the evening when I went to take a shower I was stooped over the tub and noticed it was gone from the spot which it had occupied completely motionless for hours. Suddenly the stupid thing scuttled along the shower curtain onto my face like it was springing a goddamn ambush. I felt like that Jurassic Park scene where the guy just has time to go "Clever girl..." before he is eviserated.

So I guess my superconfession is that I am a bit of a pussy.

I spent a bunch of time hittnig on my buddy's girlfriend. Only thing is... I didn't know she was his girlfriend until somebody told me later. He wasn't there when I met her and she never mentioned it. She was all over me and gave me her number and shit.

I don't think I'm gonna tell him.

"yo bro, your girlfriend a ho!"

Girl texted me over to "watch some tv" at 3:30am. I swear to god if that's all that's happening i'm going to be kinda irritated.

im into my girlfriend, but kinda happy that shes moving in june so i can be single and actually get laid. weve been together for 8 months or so, and only have sex maybe 2 or 3 times a month. thats... um... about 30 times a month less than id like.

i was actually having more sex when i was single.

i really do like her tho... i swear

im into my girlfriend, but kinda happy that shes moving in june so i can be single and actually get laid. weve been together for 8 months or so, and only have sex maybe 2 or 3 times a month. thats... um... about 30 times a month less than id like.

i was actually having more sex when i was single.

i really do like her tho... i swear

why doesn't she like to boogie? uh, i mean has she not seen your GREEN P33N??

you're huge down there.

thats the thing... she says she loves it... the real peen, not the green. i think she just has very low libido.

My friend recently divorced his wife. In the year they were married, they had sex four times. He finally decided that that wasn't going to cut it. Now he's dating a stripper. Making up for lost time, I guess.