superconfessional

i just listened to all of interventions and lullabies after hearing of the format breaking up

they may be a little bit corney

but they epitomize the suburban quest.

I'm with you, they were just a good, fun band. Great live show and fans too. a couple of my friends are super upset with the news

i have two alarms to wak e me up in the morn:

one radio alarm which is 42 minutes fast and has the alarm set at 7:18am (sometimes this changes but it must not be an even whole number lik 7:00 or 7:15 otherwis it irks me). also has snooze alarm set for every 9 minutes which repeats about 5 times before giving up.

also i must turn this alarm on and off 2/3 times before beign settled enough to sleep. ..

and one mobile phone alarm which has the time 6 minute fast and alarm set for 6:38am with snooze alarm set to go off every 3 minutes, repeating 5 times.

i am weirdo

I wore dunks today just to switch things up at school. I felt kind of embarrassed cause I thought I looked like a tool but surprisingly theyv given me a lot of positive attention. Doubt I'll wear a pair for another 6 months though. I still feel like a clown

They took away my class because the actual professor got annoyed that more people came to my recitation than his lecture. Now I sit in an office for hours at a time waiting for students that either never come or are incredibly stupid. I feel wasted.

i have two alarms to wak e me up in the morn:

one radio alarm which is 42 minutes fast and has the alarm set at 7:18am (sometimes this changes but it must not be an even whole number lik 7:00 or 7:15 otherwis it irks me). also has snooze alarm set for every 9 minutes which repeats about 5 times before giving up.

also i must turn this alarm on and off 2/3 times before beign settled enough to sleep. ..

and one mobile phone alarm which has the time 6 minute fast and alarm set for 6:38am with snooze alarm set to go off every 3 minutes, repeating 5 times.

i am weirdo

i also have two alarms similar to this, my cellphone and an alarm clock. my alarm clock is 5 minutes fast so it's not as strange as that but people still ask if it's completely necessary. what's fucked up is that i still seem to sleep through them. i really need to figure some shit out. computer speakers on full blast? who knows.

I watched pure evil in the eyes last night.

It was in the form of a lady behind me in line at the supermarket, she kept staring at me from under her sleek soaked hair (a la all those girls in japanese horror movies) in such a fucking creepy way, and wouldn't stop.

She actually scared me....

brrrrrr.....

if i saw you at the supermarket, id stare. :cool:

fap fap to that workwear steez

i also have two alarms similar to this, my cellphone and an alarm clock. my alarm clock is 5 minutes fast so it's not as strange as that but people still ask if it's completely necessary. what's fucked up is that i still seem to sleep through them. i really need to figure some shit out. computer speakers on full blast? who knows.

someone make me an alarm clock that gives me BJ's. thatd wake me up. big titties too.

its not going to well boys, im writing all this stupid shit and shes being ice cold. :(

i also think she is one of those myspace whores, she has like 500+(!) friends and is constantly online. maybe thats why she added me, makes her feel popular.

cunt....

its not going to well boys, im writing all this stupid shit and shes being ice cold. :(

i also think she is one of those myspace whores, she has like 500+(!) friends and is constantly online. maybe thats why she added me, makes her feel popular.

cunt....

since you hate her now there's nothing stopping you from posting her pics in this thread.

and.... go.

[emo xanga vent]

i tried to kill myself, but i realized that suicide wasn't invented for folks like me. it was invented for those far too fucking sensitive to live, like primo levi, kurt cobain, nick drake, elliott smith, virginia woolf and sylvia plath. yeah, shit happens, i know, but now i really don't have anything worth living for. if i only had the courage and bravery in me, i'd take the van gogh route out of this world in a heart beat, but i can't. because for some reason, i still believe that all of this is just a horrible dream and once i wake up, everything will be the way it was. my old life wasn't that great either, but i want it back. all of it. anything but this. i'm hurting and nobody knows or ever will because i'm brilliant when it comes to concealing emotions. i'm done with therapists, and i'm just emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually debilitated. somebody save me.

[/emo xanga vent]

shit i really want some mcdonald's fries.

:|

cunt....

THIS IS WHY I TOLD YOU TO GIVE ME HER MYSPACE.

I WOULD OF TOLD YOU NOT TO GET YOUR HOPES UP.

l KNOW EVERYTING.