superconfessional

Is "claiming the prize" supposed to be a good thing with a girl who exposes herself for a living.

Higher your standards, sad...

i find i have a passing interest in about a million things, but am not really deeply interested in anything in particular.
Don't lie to yourself, you do go beneath the surface, and you know a shitload more than a lot of people I know thrown together in a room, so if you feel you're not interested enough in just one thing, start using the fact that you know so much about so many things, It's valuable to certain people, if you know what I'm saying...

edit: fuck, said the exact same thing as Rajio did a couple posts before, errrr....

are you really as offended as I am taking you to be? Honestly dude, I'm messing with you, please try to not be as offended as you seem to be, just fuckin witcha.

calm down killa

youre just mad cause i one upped your 6''7' jew ass. lame niggas like you gets no love.

im in nyc in june, come talk shit to me in person so i can crack a 40 right where you should wear your kippah.

Last night there was two hedgehogs doing this loud 'snuffling' noise outside my bedroom window? I went out and tried to do the, yaaahhh, yaaah, move along you little weirdos..but they balled up. Ended up rolling them down the garden with a stick so they could snuffle away out of earshot. Maybe they were shagging? My old flatmates dog used to attack them, he would come back inside with 4 or 5 hedgehog prongs stuck in his face like extra whiskers, haha.

Ur an idiot.

Strippers give their number out all the time.

They just want you to spend money on them and then go back to their "work" so you can spend more money.

you must not be any good at it--

i've had mucho success taking strippers numbers and sealing the deal later.

actually if i think about it my number to nail ratio is highest with strippers

youre just mad cause i one upped your 6''7' jew ass. lame niggas like you gets no love.

im in nyc in june, come talk shit to me in person so i can crack a 40 right where you should wear your kippah.

lolwut?

when sufu gets.......SERIOUS.

serious business is serious.

this guy's got me

cup_of_LOL.gif

'ing pretty hard

u mad doggie?

U MAD?

he mad.

you must not be any good at it--

i've had mucho success taking strippers numbers and sealing the deal later.

actually if i think about it my number to nail ratio is highest with strippers

Niggah are you fucking dumb?

Great, you paid money to get a woman's number.

That's worse than paying for a prostitute since at least you know 100% you're getting pussy.

Now, you're proud you fuck women that take off their clothes for a living.

You stupid.

That's worse than paying for a prostitute since at least you know 100% you're getting pussy.

You stupid.

sonnnnnnnnnnnnn'd

He neg'd me. Called me a peasant because I'm selling something in the Supermarket. Now I'm thinking about pulling it. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(.

(10)

oreilly_u_mad.jpg

(27)

Interestingly, he pos'd me right before I neg'd him. But I guess since he's got no rep power, it turned out grey. Oh well :\

You stupid.

wait wait wait

who said i paid anything?

you too serious