superconfessional

holy shit i just watched the last episode ever of trl. i got sad. i totally remember all those moments! i remember all the kids talking about britney when she first came out with hit me baby one more time, launching endless dirty dreams.

its so hard to say goodbye, to yesterdayyyyyy.

i actually used to vote on that shit too, damn, didnt know it ended.

/shrug

Stiff and jaded, I'm starched and raw

Sitting, nitpicking at my slubby flaws

Underneath, I wanna give all I've got left

Offering more promise than rare golden weft

But with 21oz heft, I'm too heavy a burden

As water to denim, what's "proper" is hurtin'

Soakin' in predicament, I wallow 'n bleed

Hoping for some contrast for the world to see

Is it that hard to show you I care?

Just too worn and torn by your everyday wear

-Solix

Big fight with my friend today. It sucks when they bite back at the hand that "feeds" them.

publish that shit someone might steal.

i broke up with my ex in july, and did the whole "relationships make me sick" thing for a while. now, i meet this girl and she's super cool, design student like i am, cute...and going to italy next semester. So, I could keep things going the way they're going and see what'll happen, but fuck...italy.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhgh.

Stiff and jaded, I'm starched and raw

Sitting, nitpicking at my slubby flaws

Underneath, I wanna give all I've got left

Offering more promise than rare golden weft

But with 21oz heft, I'm too heavy a burden

As water to denim, what's "proper" is hurtin'

Soakin' in predicament, I wallow 'n bleed

Hoping for some contrast for the world to see

Is it that hard to show you I care?

Just too worn and torn by your everyday wear

-Solix

Big fight with my friend today. It sucks when they bite back at the hand that "feeds" them.

HOMEBOY SPITTIN SELVAGE LINES

EDIT: funny how my friend IRL also writes emo raps x denim raps

hmm, seems that maxter has made this promise before!

btw, how's the paper going cinderella dahling?

I'm reading this, so not very well.

Im at the stage were I dont give a shit about my topic anymore. :(

OH GOD, the vent in my room blows air right into my face and the air smells strongly of shit at the moment.. it's actually making me gag. WHYYYY

its like a neverending fart :(

OH GOD, the vent in my room blows air right into my face and the air smells strongly of shit at the moment.. it's actually making me gag. WHYYYY

its like a neverending fart :(

ive got serious farts this evening.

:confused::rolleyes:

max wanna go with me seeing quantum of solace ? both my housemate have seen it, and there's a girl from uni that asked me for but i don't feel her and would rather go alone.

also they have this student discount at UGC 3.5€ a ticket and special discount if you watch the original version.

that sparkle kiss was hosted on some random bitch's photobucket. I can't be assed to host it again. wutev.

tyro, ask mrip to proxy it, in exchange for proper australian snacks. he'd be down. I'm not sure how a pack of nuts would fare at aus customs though.

ha, just had to go through my first fire mass-evac. some dipshit on the 3rd floor of my 11th story building somehow tripped off the fire alarm for the whole building.

I was totally asleep (taking a nap before studying) and I have some speakers hooked up in my room set for an alarm clock program. The fire alarm started going off, but it's a weird sound so in sleepy stupor I got to my comp and tried to turn my sound off only to realize that it was REALLY the fire alarm.

Within 15 seconds I got my passport, all of my cash (no bank account here in Taiwan), phone, and keys.

Those trainings where people tell you that material items don't matter kinda worked for me, since I didn't take my laptop and my contest Sammies that I 'love'.

On the other hand, I did make sure to step out the door in drkshdw and visvim, just in case I had to pull a Dismalfuture FW 2007.

another weird phenom.:

so the fire alarm announcement was all, 'there is a fire on the 3rd floor, please head to the emergency stairs'

and as I'm flying down the stairs (I live on the 5th floor) I was expecting heat to come from the 3rd floor as I ran by -- if there was indeed a fire.

There were so many Taiwanese idiots running higher up, FROM LOWER FLOORS. Why the fuck not escape from the building??!?!??!?!

Ha.

I overheard one of the white guys next to me complaining as we waited for an all-clear:

"DUDE, I WAS 100% BUTT NAKED AND ABOUT TO TURN ON THE WATER TO MY SHOWER AND EVERYTHING WENT ALL CRAZY"

yeah ok guy. i think I might've been the only person to bring out my passport.

dreamt that i got banned last night, there was a thread made about it and everything and the worst part was no one gave a shit. i like to pretend this wouldn't happen outside of dream world even though yeah it probably would.

soon after i dreamt i was in a movie with scarlet johannsen directed by m. night shama..lama...whatever, about giant fire-breathing humans taking over the world. no sex scene, no sticky underwarez :cool: