superconfessional

in Miami south beach now, its my last night and the last week ive spent with the gf in vegas and in fl has been amazing fun and great. I want to wake up and hug her everyday. can this be it ? im afraid yet excited at the same time.

not yet make sure first... you rnot sure yet you know when your sure you dont ask people in the forums for it..thats when you are sure of her

:-/ this guy is making me feel so so so stupid, been messing around for a really long time and at sometimes were kinda serious but when we're hanging out (which is all the fucking time lately) he acts like we're best friends

which is cool but not really, dude will barely even kiss me goodnight sometimes

udfkjfhkkkkkkdkjdfh

what i want is a steampunk bf, where to cop?! maybe would settle for a skinhead too

is this like reality bf or mexico holiday bf?

Random thought: it would be interesting to see some sort of flow chart that links the beginning of CWG holiday sexing from its roots in Roman Holiday to where it is today, Girls Gone Wild.

so jane is 15 and she wears annd, smokes, drinks, takes trips to mexico to drink, and has fuck buddies...omg i need to hit up the playgrounds fa shooooooooo.

I'm there with you. Gotta be careful to specify that we need the female version of this, otherwise this is what you get per your description:

hwbrte.jpg

Those being... the facebook and myspace and the rapid proliferation of corny?

Hey Lib, do you know how to say 'I'm about to choke a bitch' in Korean? I'm writing an email to my exgf.

i'm 16, SIXTEEN

and to dismalfuture:YES MEXICO BF KIND OF I GUESS, who knows, def not bf but u know, u know

and to fadingblue: san miguel de allende. guhggfklkdfhl

QUESTION; what is in falafel?

edit: I LOVE BEAUTIFUL STRANGER

I have the cardiovascular health of a 65 year old. My doctor jabbed me with his elbow yesterday and 'we don't want you to die of a stroke or heart attack man, heh.' :(

I have a family history of high blood pressure and high cholesterol. I'm already a point or two out of the normal range for cholesterol for someone of my build and age. I don't do anything necessarily to aggravate it, but I certainly don't do anything to be wary of it, either.