superconfessional

when I'm alone in the house I wear big, comfy PJ's but I put on my hooker heels too. I feel I don't wear them enough, and I don't like wearing them every day to uni. PAJAMA HO'S REPREZENT

Wait, you don't like wearing your pajamas to university, or you don't like wearing your hooker heels to university? Both positions are alien to me.

when I'm alone in the house I wear big, comfy PJ's but I put on my hooker heels too. I feel I don't wear them enough, and I don't like wearing them every day to uni. PAJAMA HO'S REPREZENT

Cookie Monster jim jams? Just trying to get a mental.

Not a confession, but this seemed the most appropriate place:

Had fired off an email to a professor with a link to a zip file on a friend's webspace last week. It contained almost the entire semester's worth of work for the class. Had double and triple -checked that the link would work, and promptly didn't think about it until tonight. Checked, and it seemed the server had crapped out inbetween me sending and him receiving, meaning he got a 404 and thus I missed the hand-in deadline. Shit. Shit. Shit.

why do hockey players have to be such douche-bags?

how pathetic is your life that your standing outside 7-11 at 2am looking for a fight?

My buddy didn't do shit, you were just mad you were the smallest guy in the group.

Listen to your buddy, he's smart, he got in the way with me when things started to get busy.

I don't care how tough you are, my bike lock in your face means your going down.

Fucking losers.

i dunno about douche bags.. but this morning i was thinking about when we used to play [field]hockey at high school and the p.e teacher would send us out with bare feet and no shin guards,, what a psycho.

why do hockey players have to be such douche-bags?

how pathetic is your life that your standing outside 7-11 at 2am looking for a fight?

My buddy didn't do shit, you were just mad you were the smallest guy in the group.

Listen to your buddy, he's smart, he got in the way with me when things started to get busy.

I don't care how tough you are, my bike lock in your face means your going down.

Fucking losers.

This post is really confusing. You start of mentioning hockey players and continue on about something that has nothing do with hockey. Please re-write this post and connect the dots. There is some crucial character development missing.

PS. Unless they ganged up on you in the flying V or something you're a dick for hitting someone with your bike lock.

i left my cell at my apartment at school. this is going to make meetups this weekend a tiny bit more complicated than it should be.

confession is that there is a slumber party that no one is invited to. hihi.

what the fuck is kerni going to eat at fuckin roscoe's? COLLARD GREENS?

One of my friends just broke the news he's dating an older woman from another state that he met on the internet. He's 25 and I'm not sure how much older she is but she has 2 kids... I need to get him out of this shit pronto. This kid has no experience. He's had like 3 internet relationships during college and was ready move crosscountry for chicks he's never kissed or met. I don't think he has ever real-life dated a girl and I've even found a mail order dating how-to guide stashed in his car. This current situation smacks of desperation that can only end in total shitstorm.

i threw up outside of Comerica park last night.

it was one of those necessity pukes, and i kept my composure before/afterwards

plus i ate a nacho when i got inside and somehow ended up behind home plate for like top of the 8th

but im fuckin hurtin today

This post is really confusing. You start of mentioning hockey players and continue on about something that has nothing do with hockey. Please re-write this post and connect the dots. There is some crucial character development missing.

PS. Unless they ganged up on you in the flying V or something you're a dick for hitting someone with your bike lock.

that was a drunken post obviously

um, how to sum this up, 3 douchebag guys, who happened to be hockey players were ganging up on my friend. i got in the way with the one guy from their group who didn't seem to want to fight and we managed to talk things down.

I had my bike lock in my hand the whole time incase things came to that. If I'm going to get outnumbered and beat up I'm taking any advantage I can get.

And they did use the flying