Evolution of Leather Goods: Before and After Pictures

edmond, you can use that stuff for the Red Wings, though. Maybe the Lexol cleaner when it gets indigo staining.

But, as always, it's your wallet, so you can experiment.

edmond, you can use that stuff for the Red Wings, though. Maybe the Lexol cleaner when it gets indigo staining.

But, as always, it's your wallet, so you can experiment.

thanks man i just want to follow a regiment like what others do is o i wont fuck up the leather.. its my first true leather wallet ( beside the gucci and the LV) anyways hhhehehe just wanna know what to use and when to use and how to use these on the leather,., thanks man. really appreciate it,,

Your not meant to use any of those things on your RM. It's only meant to be mink oil after a long sun tan and then thats it. The oil from your hands will keep it from drying out.

thanks man ill do that! thanks so much much appreciated..will tan more tom ..

I finally ordered a RM wallet.

Could someone translate this a bit more accurate then google?

いつもお世話になっております。セカンドの井瀬です。

ご返信ありがとうございます。

ご確認もありがとうございました!!

それでは本日の発送は終了いたしましたので

明日発送させていただきます。

あとは御到着の方をお楽しみにお待ち下さい(^^

これからも迅速、親切、丁寧をモットーとして

努力をさせて頂きますので、

2ND(セカンド)を今後ともよろしくお願いします。

失礼します。

Do they mean that they are gonna send the wallet tommorow?

rmandrwtand872s8-1307025.jpg

rmandrwtand872s8-1307024.jpg

rmandrwtand872s8-1307022.jpg

rmandrwtand872s8-1307021.jpg

rmandrwtand872s8-1307019.jpg

rmandrwtand872s8-1307018.jpg

rmandrwtand872s8-1307016.jpg

been using these for 10 days now.. anyways been on and off the tanning session just tanned and oiled it now.. did i over do it? or should i tan it more? thanks guys.. some indigo stains are starting and a couple of creases

hey man i will i just cant stop thiking about it its my first so there.. thanks man

you already did 10 days of tanning? that's like an ungodly amount. I tanned mine for an afternoon, oiled it with that red moon oil, and used it. indigo got on it, no biggie. it's going to happen. there is no way around it. i feel like you're negating all the oiling because you're tanning it too much. you should be good to go. you've done enough for now.

you already did 10 days of tanning? that's like an ungodly amount. I tanned mine for an afternoon, oiled it with that red moon oil, and used it. indigo got on it, no biggie. it's going to happen. there is no way around it. i feel like you're negating all the oiling because you're tanning it too much. you should be good to go. you've done enough for now.

got it man.. thanks ill start using them.. nope not 10 days ive been using them for 10 days with on and off tanning... err.. taning time around 9 hours only.. applied red wing mink oil after every tanning session.. thanks man

I'm still saving up money for a Samurai belt. Did you buy yours in natural? Or brown?

Would a 71cm waist fit into a 30" samurai belt?

hey mate i got these in sd color ( natural) anyways always size 1 up when getting sam belts my waist size is 34 got these in 38's my usual belts are a 36..

yeah i agree..

anyways people are saying that flathead leather goods ae waay better than redmoons.. i compared the redmoon with a flathead wallet yeah saw the edges.. and the thickness of the leather.. way better imo.. but i ended up with an RM cause of the hype.. planning to get those wallet sidney has.. very nice..

yeah i agree..

anyways people are saying that flathead leather goods ae waay better than redmoons.. i compared the redmoon with a flathead wallet yeah saw the edges.. and the thickness of the leather.. way better imo.. but i ended up with an RM cause of the hype.. planning to get those wallet sidney has.. very nice..

good god man, you gots money to BURN!