Evolution of Leather Goods: Before and After Pictures

Heres a new mine sketch book i bought to keep in my left back pocket, can't wait to start filling it up :) bought from the little stand on spring just past broadway in Soho NY, the dudes specialize in buffalo leather but these books were made out of old bomber jackets that they cut up and recycled!

ScottsLGEvo1Month015.jpg

ScottsLGEvo1Month016.jpg

ScottsLGEvo1Month017.jpg

My wallet/chain, cinch belt, and keyholder set ive worn probably for about a month (had to get them fixed didnt wear em for a wek or so)

will post evo pics in a few months :)

Great looking stuff, guys! A couple of questions:

fattybfat: How's the leather on that Rawlings bag? I've seen some of their stuff online, and thought that it looks good, but always wondered about the quality and how it would wear.

demonito: Are you using any leather care products on your RM wallet, or is that just all natural?

Thanks!

its gone thru a lot from lexol leather conditioner to pecards to rm williams to redwing minkoil to mustang paste to real mccoy horse oil to natural beeswax ..

yeah i have been rocking the brown one on the daily

the tether is where its at tho.

i need to start rockin mine instead of this key loop from last season. That thing is almost black from wear and tear

kix,, do you have any photos of the tanner messenger bags worn in? I'm interested in buying one, and I'd like to see how it turns out after a year of wear or so. Thanks!

Great looking stuff, guys! A couple of questions:

fattybfat: How's the leather on that Rawlings bag? I've seen some of their stuff online, and thought that it looks good, but always wondered about the quality and how it would wear.

demonito: Are you using any leather care products on your RM wallet, or is that just all natural?

Thanks!

the leather is superb! if you see their stuff online, there is two different kind, one is the pebble grain which is abit cheaper(prices) than the one i have right now. The one i have the leather is more smooth than the pebble one.

hey edmond:

the snap is getting lose (easy to open) ...does it happens to yours, i do believe i can fix it in T5 right?

your RM looks so dark brown like my old one. I remember when you first bought them you said you overoiled it. But seem very nice now.

hey fatty yeah theyr overtanned actually and over oild i stopped oiling them 6 months ago unless i used them with wet hands i try to put a little pecards every 2 weeks just to protect them

for the lanyard theyre " funny" i only use pecards on them just on the first day of use to protects them thats it..

i got a new rm coming in the 15th anniv ill post pic soon

^^what ever happened to that wallet you had Miz's guy make for you? did you ever use it?

I'm wondering about that too...

I'm loving my Kamida cardcase, would be cool to see someone else's update on his stuff...

my Kamida wallet/cardcase, after about 4-5 months of use

before

2v2t6c1.jpg

now

55kmsm.jpg

257ocy9.jpg