fs: sz 29 sam 710xx (lot 13), sz 30 tfh f310, sz 30 ih 666s!

bleeptron

hello guys,

have some pairs for sale. i know my post count is low, but i've been lurking for awhile. if you need feedback, here is my ebay profile: http://myworld.ebay.com/babtron9596

i am located in the usa and i am willing to ship internationally. also, all prices are OBO and paypal only please. i need to pay for some car parts, pay some bills and get a new car so i need to get rid of these. i am not accepting trades either as of yet. these have just been sitting in the corner of my bedroom for quite a while. all have not been hemmed.

x

sz 29 samurai 710xx, lot 13

~bought from 2nd (rakuten)

~x2 initial hot soaks

~worn for about 4 days

~patch treated with obenauf's heavy duty lp

~minimal fading (electric blue starting to pop out) already occurring around the right pocket, top block and belt area

~plenty of life left

~i didn't like the fit as it was too "straight fitted" for my liking. will probably go with a sz 28 in the future.

3tEJb.jpg

sIYuj.jpg

tlHMb.jpg

waist: 29"

front rise: 10.5"

back rise: 13.5"

thigh: 11"

knee: 8.25"

hem: 7.25"

inseam: 36.5"

$260 w/shipping. +15 not in usa.

x

sz 30 iron heart 666s

~bought from ironheart.co.uk

~x1 initial hot soak

~worn for about a week

~minimal fading (electric blue starting to pop out) already occurring around the right pocket, top block and belt area

~plenty of life left

~just was way too big for me. i went with a sz 29 and they fit me perfect.

P46dQ.jpg

mvBjb.jpg

jrCOt.jpg

waist: 31"

front rise: 9.25"

back rise: 13.75"

thigh: 10"

knee: 8"

hem: 7.25"

inseam: 34.5"

$300 w/shipping. +15 not in usa.

x

sz 30 the flat head f310

~bought from selfedge.com

~x1 initial hot soak

~worn for maybe 3-4 weeks

~a little more pronounced fading around the right pocket, top block and belt area

~still plenty of life left

~fit was alright but wanted something slimmer.

HYKUW.jpg

ZSFt1.jpg

5mPmJ.jpg

waist: 30"

front rise: 9.75"

back rise: 13.25"

thigh: 10.5"

knee: 8"

hem: 7.5"

inseam: 34"

$225 w/ shipping. +15 not in usa.

x

once again, all prices are obo. i will gladly take more detail pics upon request. just be forewarned, i only have a galaxy nexus that i can take pictures with. any questions, or interested, please pm me! i need to get rid of these!

measurements taken "big" style (

http://blueingreenso...w&id=30&Itemid=). rounded up to keep them simple with .25 increments if applicable.

thanks for looking!

Edited by bleeptron

All 3 purchased by me.

Leaving feedback for future reference - Bleeptron is awesome to deal with. Shipped quickly, packaged everything VERY well. The tape on the box was even aligned perfectly. Tags were included in the box in a ziplock bag. Incredibly easy to communicate with. Should he need a reference in the future, I'd be happy to vouch for him. I dont have much activity on Sufu but I can certainly spare a few minutes to verify that I am a real person to any potential buyers in the future. .