Why Asians???

Alright, I'm not interested in sneakers but everytime someone on here links to some guy that has 500 nikes you can bet that guy is asian. Everytime I see pics of people lined up they're asian, even in the US.

So, why ASIANS?? Why do they love nike some much? Is it because they've worked in Nike's factories all their lives and get sick discounts? Do all the asians living in USA have cousins in Japan that tell them what's cool? Why do they like limited ANYTHING so much?

Awaiting AWESOME responses.

Not just sneakers, but pretty much anything involving hype in streetwear culture. Why Asians?

I remember early spring this year, right when The Hundreds put out their spring collection... my girlfriend was at school in Amherst, Massachusetts (a place known more for agriculture than streetwear), and she said she saw some dude wearing a Hundreds t-shirt. I asked if he was Asian, and she complied. She then asked me how I knew; I didn't quite know how to explain it to her, except for "Asians love that shit."

cant believe this got moved to supertrash.

anyway, maybe ALL the asians in America are from the same family?? They split up in fractions and one group keeps track on sneakers, one group on supreme, no group on FUCT, and this way they create cool-networks so they are always the coolest, just misunderstood by everyone not asian so we think they're really geeky?

anyway, maybe ALL the asians in America are from the same family?? They split up in fractions and one group keeps track on sneakers, one group on supreme, no group on FUCT, and this way they create cool-networks so they are always the coolest, just misunderstood by everyone not asian so we think they're really geeky?

yeah, it doesn't make any sense that absolutely shitty threads get moved to supertrash :confused:

that was fucking stupid. i sincerely hope that youre joking

haha is it really an asian thing, i didn't see a single asian in Just For Kicks. but i guess we're born hoarders. collectors. whatever. i don't see any singapore kids going mad over stuff like jeans though. the ones that do are mostly just superwealthy streetwear whores anyway. or brand whores. plenty of brand whores.

so to return to jinx's original question: i don't know. maybe swedes collect mobile phones?