FalerBrand Leather Goods made in Ohio

FALERBRAND

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to bump this thread to provide feedback for FalerBrand.

I contacted John about fixing some stitching on my 5+ year old Red Mood that was coming apart. Communication was excellent and I sent the wallet over to him. At the same time I asked about a nice leather business card holder. He asked what I was looking for and I sent him an example. I needed a quick turnaround on the wallet and John delivered as promised. The repair is excellent and flawless.

The business card holders are amazing and exactly what I wanted. I'm going to go read how to post pictures and will add those hopefully soon. I would recommend FalerBrand in a heartbeat for leather work.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you guys!

Whiskey Cordovan is one of the colors that is pretty rare and when it arrives in my shop it tends to go quick! With that said Natural Cordovan will be coming in stock within the next week or two...Whiskey will not be in stock for the next few months unfortunately.

• 1 month later...

Just a small plug for Falerbrand. Just the best leather crafted goods and service available. The above whisky shell wallet is mine and it's gorgeous and functional. And delivered fast. Can't wait to receive my newest items!! Thanks Bud!!

Edited by skcheng

• 3 weeks later...

skcheng - does your wallet shown above with the three slots on each side have any hidden slots behind the card holders or is it just the bill slot?

No hidden slots on this one. Just a large bill slot. But I'm sure that Mr. Faler could probably make whatever you would want. Stuff is just top notch!!

Once agan, John Faler proves his leather goods are unfuckwithable. I asked for an iPhone sleeve, and since he didnt have any, he mocked one up and created one. and while a sleeve is not terribly complicated, its the small details that count. The stitching is flawlessly executed. The edges are burnished very well. The Horween dublin tan is beautiful. From what I can gather, its basically cowhide that goes through their shell cordovan process. It has a pull up characteristic thats not as intense as chromexcel, and has a bit more grain characteristics. The only thing its missing is a Faler Brand logo...

Less than ideal lighting conditions in my apartment, so sorry about the glare, but I think the pics speak for themselves. Under proper sunlight, the rich color is going to be even more amazing. Thanks again John.

faler_zps7ca7eae1.jpgfaler-2_zps02669784.jpg

Edited by garden gnomes in space