FSOT - sexdbxsxs12 - self edge x dry bones x superfuture x styleforum - w32 - 22oz Denim

For sale or trade...Gorgeous basically new 22oz jean by Dry Bones in collaboration with Self Edge, Superfuture, and Styleforum. I bought these and have had them altered to a 31" long leg, which allows me to cuff em still (I'm 5'6").

I've worn them about 5x and hot soaked them once to try to shrink them, but they really didn't at all. Unfortunately, the girlfriend vetoed them as they are about 2 sizes too big around the waist. I had tried to get the tailor to stitch in the waistline a bit, but it looked like crap around my waist when I wore a belt (fabric looked all scrunched), so I took the stitches back out. Waist is 33", thigh is a hair under 11.5, knee is 8.4, leg opening is 7.7, rise is 11.2.

Other then a minor amount of fading on the rivets, these look like new because they have only been worn a few times. The only noticeable sign of usage is there is a slipped stitch on the back pocket and a minor imperfection on the fly, which is half the size of a pinhead (see photos).

There were only 250 of these jeans made (and no more will be made). This size is no longer in stock. Originally purchased for $375 from SelfEdge.com. I'm asking $180.

Here is the description from SelfEdge.com:

• 22oz Japanese Selvedge Unsanforized Denim (Exclusive Fabric)
  • Pure Indigo Dyed Cotton - Rope Dyed - Right Hand Twill - Unsinged - Uncalendared
  • Cotton Poly-Core Stitch
  • Military Grade Canvas lined rear pockets
  • Hickory Stripe Pocket Bags
  • Hidden Rivets
  • Button Fly
  • Red "SF" Stitch
  • Slim Fit

One of the most popular jeans we've carried since we opened was the first collaboration we did with Dry Bones and Superfuture two years ago. We've decided to expand on the theme of a forum based jean with a bigger project including Styleforum and a 22oz denim that Dry Bones have woven for this jean.

The SEXDBXSXS12 jean has been produced by Dry Bones, one of Japan's longest running vintage Americana style denim manufacturers. The jean is made up of a rope-dyed 22oz unsanforized selvedge denim consisting of a combination of Texas & San Joaquin Valley cotton fibers creating a rigid denim that's slightly hairy, but not slubby, because we requested that the denim not be singed and calendered. The jean has heavy-weight hickory striped pocket bags, military grade green rear pocket linings, coin pocket selvedge, cotton poly-core stitch, hidden rivets, and two leather patches. The Superfuture patch was designed by JimmyC of Superfuture and the Styleforum patch was designed by Brian SD, you can easily remove one of the two patches leaving the one you like better. The fit is a slim fit with with a bit of taper and a medium rise, graded to look great in all sizes.