Vampyrvargfesten

soak baby.... yeahhhhhhh (clothing fetish videos)

not sure what this is

http://test.logo.ec/holding/videos/BURNINGUP_SEASON2_PROMO.mp4

but i'm gonna call it now.  consider this a futuristic prediction:

"underground fashion culture magazine features young male models wrapped in furry melting ma-1 flight jackets covered in mud"

I want to see the Visvim equivalent to that dude. Cut up some Kudu leather like it ain't a thing.

whilst splashing around in a natural mud-dye bath

sufu footwear: "Stomping peanuts with AF1" (youtube video by *sneakerAirmaxbw*)

styleforum footwear: "Crockett & Jones on the pedal" (youtube video by *uktoecaps*)

ok now can someone post a visvim mud stomping video tho

sufu approved monochrome?

all black everything and all white everything

the tension in that AF1 peanut video is so intense.  you can really feel how deliberately sexual it's supposed to be

Step Onmenow 1 year ago i wish i was in side of that peanut

swisssneaker 2 years ago love it...hot sneakers my friend....hope you feel good...kiss..pascal
Edited by e0d9n0b5

Was chillin ova by the sk8 park wit a bunch of my straight bros the other day. We was guzzlin 40's nd stoned to ova 4:20. I was checkin the hott sk8ter sagger on the other side, tryin to be discrete since my bros thinks im straight. I then spot this hottie, who was saggin low, liftin his shirt showin off his killer low double sag with polo undies, bballs, baggy jeans, a wife beater and his sexxy sk8 sneaks. I was gettin rock hard... I was watchin more as he was playin on his board wit his sk8 bros, doing a bunch of flips, grinds, nd shit off the launch ramp...He was a total hottie nd my boxerz was startin to tent. I was all thugged out, baggy jeans saggin low, showin off my swag, bballs, undies nd my jersey. Also had on my hoodie and dc's. I then looked ova nd he is starin at me. Gots me harder. I then decided I needed to piss bad and maybe relieve the tension in my boxerz so I got up. my bros is all like, "dude where u goin?"" I says, "To take a piss Yo!" I then walked down back behind the stadium. I had my shirt lifted up, sag on full show nd was jus finishin up, semi hard cock still out. I then turns around nd who is standin there starin but the hott sk8ter sagger MC! He says, "YO, nice sag u gots there", I said, "Thanx Yo! u inta dat?" He then replied, "Yeah I is, gets me so turnt." I then came back, "Yo, me too." I said, "wat u up too?" He said, "nuttin, jus goin for a walk in the woods to smoke a J, maybe go for a swim to cool. You want to cum?..." one thing leads to another...and this is where the vid starts... End up walkin in the woods, come across a puddle, start making out, playing in the puddle, Cock sucking, getting totally soakin wet and then we get a hott money shot out of the new model MC! This vid will make u nut if not twice.

lmao

alright which one of you did this

Edited by Fycus