best waywt pics

a6e2a8ab.jpg

UC/DRKSHDW/Dior/Lanvin

every piece is from a different brand yet it all works perfectly in a cohesive fit. good mix of black + neutral tones and the leather is simply awesome

+++

Can't roll, pants are cropped - what would you think about tall black socks to under the pants on the first (sort of like the shorts / cropped pants and legging look)? For second look no socks / ankle socks instead you think? Legitimately looking for suggestions here on these outfits, like I said.

^^ those RO sneakers would look great either with just shorts or pants tucked in, it looks weird when worn with cropped pants since the pants stop where the tongue of those sneakers starts. it really ruins the proportions.

i'll vote for no socks for the second fit :)

Can't roll, pants are cropped - what would you think about tall black socks to under the pants on the first (sort of like the shorts / cropped pants and legging look)? For second look no socks / ankle socks instead you think? Legitimately looking for suggestions here on these outfits, like I said.

yo first fit is 100% on point. backpack would be rad tho for sure

Can't roll, pants are cropped - what would you think about tall black socks to under the pants on the first (sort of like the shorts / cropped pants and legging look)?

I have the same shoes and I have done cropped pants with and without long socks. actually I do it pretty fuckin regularly. it's dope. different colored socks is cool too