best waywt pics

hear me out

i'm not saying fabulza doesn't go hard, but even in his pic he's holding the jacket all weird so that it makes sense. im willing to bet that if he had a shot of him just standing form the side normally that it would look pretty wonky too.

not saying that guy looks all that good eiher (reminds me of how they style things on those cheap korean knockoff sites) but before we say anybody is pulling that jacket off lets really see it

Wait...... what?

Wasn't Allan referring to the Lookbook fella as Fabulaz? Because imo he doesn't seem to be "holding the jacket" in any strange way to dramatically affect my perception of the jacket. Looks nice with his hand raised, and from what I can tell, would still look nice down.

Can we just agree robgots' fit isn't best material? That's all I really want.

agree with servo. that perfecto leather flap is simply too heavy for the fabric of the blazer. if fabulaz wasn't holding his arm up, the perfecto would not only be slouching weirdly, but it would also drag that one side of the blazer down, making it asymmetric.

Honestly, maybe it's just me but it's kind of a silly piece. The whole "insert into blazer" still speaks too much of those ones with the hoods sewn into them. All 'casual but not really, man.' maybe that's pandering to the lowest common denominator but if it was by John Varvatos I think people would be less intrigued.

Uh, 'preciate it JW, definitely a pedestrian fit after six hours of stomping thru the bush. Comp was to hide all the burrs & muck :P

This gets my vote

Ran along here in the rain.

2011-05-07-2.jpg

2011-05-07-1.jpg

I don't give a fuck what anyone says, Zee is dope! This Summer fit is too good! Hate away...

Thanks LandoCal126...

The ellipses added a lot of emphasis to your post...

I might hate away...

Well, obviously...

There is nothing I like in this pic beyond the glasses, just curious what do you find interesting about it?

The guy (can't remember his alias) has some good looks but recent ones have either been impossible to acertain (too processed) or marred by new balances.

I don't give a fuck what anyone says, Zee is dope! This Summer fit is too good! Hate away...

No need to start on the defense. Who would bother to hate or go out of their way to neg someone for posting their opinion in this thread, LandoCal126?:D

There is nothing I like in this pic beyond the glasses, just curious what do you find interesting about it?

The guy (can't remember his alias) has some good looks but recent ones have either been impossible to acertain (too processed) or marred by new balances.

Though I typically like beef's fits, I'm inclined to agree. This one in particular isn't my favorite in terms of the style he's portraying, some kind of modernized waywt denim look, but as usual his fit is spot on. His ability to make such a disagreeable aesthetic (imo), look that good, urged me to post it.

Plus, the pic just looks fucking cool.