best waywt pics

not a fan of all the leather accessories, how many purses do you need? look like he ran up on a summer camp and grabbed as much as he could right after a leather crafting session

no denim for the first time in years. over-accesorizing to make up for that.

^This made me go wtf. I mean jeans are just fucking pants, man, you're still wearing pants, no need for that old man leather pouch, preme purse, braided lanyard and all that. Pants are rolled up a little high for my tastes, but it would be allright without that overaccesorising. You're somehow feeling inclomplete because you don't have any denim on you? This is some prime weirdness, I can't even wrap my head around that shit.

I always thought dickdunks looked like something that would pair up with this kinda stee... washed out bagginess is the next hype. Throw on a white T and you got a uniform from the 90s baby.

219nxg7.jpg

wanted to post this here too. i know the dude a bit and it really fits into his lifestyle, that's one of the way dick ovens should be worn.

^This made me go wtf. I mean jeans are just fucking pants, man, you're still wearing pants, no need for that old man leather pouch, preme purse, braided lanyard and all that. Pants are rolled up a little high for my tastes, but it would be allright without that overaccesorising. You're somehow feeling inclomplete because you don't have any denim on you? This is some prime weirdness, I can't even wrap my head around that shit.

mostly ment as a joke tho cause I knew I'd get some shit for having two man purses at once but yeah, I dont really like how a pair of slacks fall when they have shit in the pockets, so I have the one pouch for the cell & the other around my neck as kind of a wallet.

no homo.