best waywt pics

he's just someone who is looking for a space to speak his mind. what better place than the internet to do so with no repercussions...why this kind of candid expression is frowned upon is what i dont really get about what this place has become sometimes...

it seems like random in-joke one-liners, circle jerks, repetitive posting of unfunny and also in-jokey pictures = alright

just speaking yoru mind = not alright, especially if youre not part of the "establishment"

if ya dont like it then just put him on ignore its not hard man youre not committed to this guy for shit its just the net

always wondered what hap and bizzy do. seems like they have an endless supply of new things to wear!

Don't know about bizzy, but as per http://www.thefashionspot.com/sidewalk-cafe/what-are-you-wearing-today-71 this is what hap does

Q: What is your occupation?

A: During the day i manage a designer resale clothing store and website (www.doublexposure.co.nz) which keeps me out of trouble, plus I get to play with clothes all day and see some fantastic things.

yes, he doin that cuz i got not much of green barz, that why he hatin on me, if i got more then he say im 'playin' on tha next level...

he cant afford not to put me on ignore since he curious in wat i gotta say...

he's just someone who is looking for a space to speak his mind. what better place than the internet to do so with no repercussions...why this kind of candid expression is frowned upon is what i dont really get about what this place has become sometimes...

it seems like random in-joke one-liners, circle jerks, repetitive posting of unfunny and also in-jokey pictures = alright

just speaking yoru mind = not alright, especially if youre not part of the "establishment"

if ya dont like it then just put him on ignore its not hard man youre not committed to this guy for shit its just the net

Guest youkinorn
would look infinitely better if the jeans didnt have such a low rise. right now the proportions just dont work with the jacket imo.

agreed. The way the jacket falls right at the belt almost bothers me. Still pretty nice.

I see your point.. Personally the only gripe i see with this is the excessive stacking at the bottom.. For some reason it just turns me off... The overall silouhette though is sharp.. The jacket fits in relation to the shoulders..

Can someone clarify the shoes as costume national?

Guest jmatsu
hold on there sailor, shes still in high school

jane is still in hs?

who cares? ftb2 has hk/chinese citizenship so nigga would probably just get deported.

jane is still in hs?

who cares? ftb2 has hk/chinese citizenship so nigga would probably just get deported.

first, i'm just saying the bitch is fuckin fly. i didnt say i was flying out to america to molest her.

second, she looks at least 16, i'm sure people have said much worse things to her already, so don't look at me like i'm some goddamn moral corrupter. you dont wear shorts like that without expecting some attention.