best waywt pics

he looks like a hipster doofus, but kind of pulls it off. at least in that one.

i like it.

It's like he's transcended both denial and acceptance of his hipsterness and .. uh .. doesnt give a fuck .. dont like the clarks + cuff especially after his shitty rant on them and fake niggas rockin them

yo i WISH i could wear a cardigan and scarf(yea even a summerweight one) still...ugh...

im picking up this sick black linen cardi next week lib, shit is light and breathable as shit and can be pulled off in the summer with a just a tank.

What is there to dislike about this "hipster"?

Can not the style be honed, perfected and respected? An analogy I'd draw is prep: there is a lot out there to dislike, and many who do it poorly. But that does not preclude the possibility of doing it well. Maybe the trend is too contemporaneous and vague (as of yet) to be creditable; the mods were thought of as snooty dilettantes as near as I gather, but a bit of retrospect gives some legitimacy to their niche.

I fully recognize that i am a hipster doofus

and the shoes are clarks grey distressed desert boots. ebay cop.

I'm just going to put it out there for about the fifth time, if anyone can find me a pair of those things in like a 7 - 7.5 or so (things run big, yeah? A size 7 might be a squeeze but we'll see) there will be much +rep and a possible tip if the price on the shoes is decent ($5 maybe?).

where fuck soepom's slut lah?

WTF THIS IS AN EPIPHANY! I was doing some photoshootz for some magz, and I realised the PR person attending to me was some sorta familiar.

It was at the top of my head, at the tip of my tongue, but i couldn't remember who. Now, it's clear, all too clear.

SHITT! just need some confirmation from soepom.