best waywt pics

Canice i am really glad you kept me in your avatar all these years. That pic is one of my fondest memories from my online posting days back in college. Even though I shall never have the chance to say it to you in person, face to face: thank you.

homie you are one corny motherfucker. respek.

servo,

i always thought your fits were pretty good. how come u never post fits no more??? plus unlike that dude above, your haircut improved.

I don't really feel the need to share what I wear, it's not all that interesting and I've never considered WAYWT much of a contribution. I can judge how I dress myself well enough that I don't really feel the contribution of random strangers necessary. If I ever decide to take another one I'll probably just PM it to people whose opinion I trust for input.

Guest jmatsu
I don't really feel the need to share what I wear, it's not all that interesting and I've never considered WAYWT much of a contribution. I can judge how I dress myself well enough that I don't really feel the contribution of random strangers necessary. If I ever decide to take another one I'll probably just PM it to people whose opinion I trust for input.

thats what i'm going to do from now on. just send my fits to suba, julz, jj, whitney and edmond.

i have to laugh at this.

ha

2561172842_93c5741a86_o.jpg

Lately i've been really impressed by a lot of Whizkit's waywts.. I usually dont look at them as often as i should since the fits dont apply to how I dress, but this one really stands out and looks sharp and refined..

and just the sutble smile creates such a positive vibe..

I think the whole silouhette itself is laid out really well.. The blazer's fit I feel is spot on. The length of the blazer hits just below his waist which is fine.. The neutral colours also balance out the outfit itself..

I think that whizkit probably looks more comfortable in the tee + shorts combo, but overall this was a nice change of scenery and really stood out to me..

2561172842_93c5741a86_o.jpg

Lately i've been really impressed by a lot of Whizkit's waywts.. I usually dont look at them as often as i should since the fits dont apply to how I dress, but this one really stands out and looks sharp and refined..

and just the sutble smile creates such a positive vibe..

second on this

he doesnt look like he's trying to be internet cool-guy

and omg he actually wearz his clothes out