best waywt pics

I like the gladiator sandals on that oriental. Maybe get a different outfit though, something more flowing and less "clean boy visiting mom on a sunday".

IMG_0860.jpg

IMG_0864.jpg

actually, this could also be in the 'style inspiration' thread! :D

would love details on that hickory hat and those frames too...

2535970131_309c869e18_o.jpg

Shuron

APC

Helmut Lang

APC

Love the minimal juxta with the detailed tattoos. Also I think the Helmut Lang fits well. Finally I just like the angle of the shot and the slight smirk. Good portrait in general. I consistently like his posts... nothing mind bending, just comfortably pleasing each time... exceptions being the dead cat pics.

Guest jmatsu
waywt0603yl8.jpg

this picture and outfit are incredible...suggesting the english country side...a female highwayman in hiding...independant...a leader...ahead of her time..

yeah fit and pic is good, but i don't see english country side. more like southpacific jungle. looks like a rainforest.

this picture and outfit are incredible...suggesting the english country side...a female highwayman in hiding...independant...a leader...ahead of her time..

english country side? nigga, look at the foliage. exotic vegitation mang. diff climate.

botany botany botany post

I like the fit. I don't see a lot of Breathless in it besides the hat i guess, but he looks good.