worst (sufu) waywt fits

okay. I see tall ass dudes pulling their shorts down to under the butt level cos tall almost always = long legs. they don't like above the knee look so they sag..same with jeans..

thing is famous you ain't tall enough to pull that off cos it makes you look shorter then you really are..unless you going for a midget look.

I loveeeee long tops but unless I wear it with short ass skirts/shorts or just make it into a dress with tights underneath..they'd make my legs look stumpy :(

Late pass..

check out the history of nom*d in particular. as for the popularization of the draped black style in magazines and therefore out into the wider public Alastair McKimm the irish stylist who has been a long time collaborator with nom*d can be given at least some of the credit..

Yeah, but there's the unignorable fact that draped clothing has been coming in for a long time. Where it came from is debatable, but it's especially noticeable that many brands are offshoots of originals. I've noticed many so called designers are themselves closer to stylists in that they construct looks based on a dash of Ann, a sprinkle of Rick, all blended with some Poell and Yohji. I notice SuFu is very concerned with the price of garments in outfits, and that a bargain price lessens the blow of having a so called bad fit, now that Odyn Vovk makes Rick tanks for a hundred bucks less, people can take a chance without having to wait around in the marketplace.

Or maybe I'm just fuckin' drunk.

why you guys hating on famous?

In a KAGs point of view he is like a A++

cause in that fit he looks like shit? also – why lookin hard with your kids shit in the background? i dunno.

i'd probably kick it with him, but the obvious discrepancy between 'killa ass gangsta and proud pappa' seems kind of zero brand synergy in my book.

Hap I get your criticism on the outfit in not having a completely unified concept but stop trying so hard in your commentary. Apologies for not having a suitable background to match the outfit.

your concept was unified by nothing fitting well or looking good.

as for trying too hard, on the contrary, perhaps if you tried a little harder then it would not have been so bad.

the face kills it too

you can wear a bball short too low when you're in the 6 foot club but otherwise you'll look like a midget. and ppl hate on famous cuz he's a fake gangsta spending money to impress the internet.

man if you had some memory you'd remember it's among the first time i talk on you and the first time you argue with me. i don't hate you or anything, just observing and making conclusion from what you post on superfuture. but you seem to enjoy your condition and can't be blamed for that.

im in the same area code as fam0us right now i hope he doesnt beat me up

oh word? that's the same area code as me, then.

U BEST HOPE I AINT GON' THROW DOWN WITCHU, "TUFF" :mad:

Hap I get your criticism on the outfit in not having a completely unified concept but stop trying so hard in your commentary. Apologies for not having a suitable background to match the outfit.

Disliking that fit is not something that anyone needs to 'try hard' to do. Hap'c critique was so blithe and whatnot that I didn't even realize who was saying it until I went back and re-read.

There are two other members that wear that vest and it doesn't look good on any of you.

Well, she covers herself in denim and is consistent about it.

This dude looks like an old train engineer or some shit and not in a good way.

Plus she is a girl.

Also, I tried to rep you for the bottom half of your fit yesterday (APC and blue Margiela) but I had to spread it around first.