worst (sufu) waywt fits

Guest jmatsu

^yeah word, she sux ass in this

photo2-1.jpg

maybe she just borrowed all her clothes (in previous fits) from some hi fashunz rental when she was in paris. had to give shit back and return to her reality. SHANTY TOWN.

Guest jmatsu
it's just the pants. leave her alone. and shes at work.

in before "blah blah then why did she post it on the internet bla blah blah blah"

what if i edit my post to say: THE PANTS SUCK ASS

waffles it don't matter if somebody wanna post fit from work, play, at home, in outerspace, wherever the fuck. people suck ass sometimes, and the ones with any sense don't post those kind of ass sucking fits.

i suppose you got this good sense, cause you never post fits.

Guest jmatsu
you always on me about posting fits. lulz. i think you like me jmat.

those pants do suck ass though.

love,

Mr Waffles.

i just wanna see how u would react if your shit were 2 get hated on. then again, as i suspect u do have the practical sense not to post. hopefully (4 yr benefit) when you do, it won't be just another in a sea of whackness.

^yeah word, she sux ass in this

maybe she just borrowed all her clothes (in previous fits) from some hi fashunz rental when she was in paris. had to give shit back and return to her reality. SHANTY TOWN.

this looks dumb as hell, on some overweight highschool girl shit

Thats my kind of style of girls. sorta like diamonds in the rough, you find them like that and build there self-esteem and wardrobe up.

but mostly I smash and leave.

I know what you mean. It's like a sleeper in car racing. You have the beat up ford taurus show up to the track and everyone laughs but the guy throw a sick 440 v8 in it. Or it's like getting the 69 camaro from the junkyard. It's pretty dented, could use a new engine and interior, but there is no rust to the body so it shouldn't be that bad to fix up.

Guest jmatsu

r those shorts supposed to be like that? or is he low waisting them? looks like they below his balls. so rude. non filtered farts and all.

Guest jmatsu

3586128191_73e0bf05aa.jpg

can be argued that this ain't worst material, but shit bugs me and shit talking thread still dead.

japanmania! whoooopie! looking like the dregs of jap society.