worst (sufu) waywt fits

0052copy.jpg

this is expensive and look kinda cheap. the pointiness of the shoes makes it even a bit close from ugly. black jeans usually don't look good with black plain sweater. con rings and bracelet ? was that useful ?

i mean, i know people who dress like that to look rocknrollish, they too fail dramatically but at least it didn't cost them that much.

0052copy.jpg

this is expensive and look kinda cheap. the pointiness of the shoes makes it even a bit close from ugly. black jeans usually don't look good with black plain sweater. con rings and bracelet ? was that useful ?

i mean, i know people who dress like that to look rocknrollish, they too fail dramatically but at least it didn't cost them that much.

Ouch :( (10 chars)

dude you're still young and seem to have some good basis you can rely on. keep on acquiring knowledges and discovering stuff, see what you really like and what you actually don't.

Thanks for the advice, soy you think with a different colour top it would look better?

I have a similar one in white.

I usually wear rings/bracelets with my outfits.

4308_945562897294_8379167_54423416_259543_n.jpg

i have the same shirt as this du and about the same frame as him but i dont make this look like a Dbag.....im pretty sure the point of that post was to show that he has the supreme heather tank

imma post a similar fit and not look like a tool. The key is in the hair/pants/having a neck

i have the same shirt as this du and about the same frame as him but i dont make this look like a Dbag.....

The difference is you have a neck, this guy looks like he injected the horse hormones into his neck first and let it stream to the rest of his body